For anything that doesnt fit in the categories above lol

Moderators: B17 Moderator, B16 Moderator

By qr25de
I have multiple tins of Meguiar's #16 that I picked up for my special -repeat customers. Right now, I have a coat of Meguiar's Ultimate Wax (Liquid) spread by a well trained hand (I've probably done 1000+ cars, 3-steps + clay, by hand now and I still got it :p).

If I do prep work it's DAPC+W8006 pads and (#83/#80/Ultimate Compound), followed by W9006 and #7. The clay that I prefer is the Meguiar's detailing line (Mild). Can you tell? I only let Meguiar's touch my car. Though...I have been tempted to try out some Fuzion....just so I can say that I did.
By AshikRahman
qr25de wrote:I have multiple tins of Meguiar's #16 that I picked up for my special -repeat customers. Right now, I have a coat of Meguiar's Ultimate Wax (Liquid) spread by a well trained hand (I've probably done 1000+ cars, 3-steps + clay, by hand now and I still got it :p).

If I do prep work it's DAPC+W8006 pads and (#83/#80/Ultimate Compound), followed by W9006 and #7. The clay that I prefer is the Meguiar's detailing line (Mild). Can you tell? I only let Meguiar's touch my car. After that you must a good car drying towels for cleaning the car. Though...I have been tempted to try out some Fuzion....just so I can say that I did.

Nice information, would you please suggest me some good quality towels for using after waxing my car.
GA16DE engine swap

I intend to put a GA16DE from a 98 Sentra into a 9[…]

Hey Everyone

Hey eXcude, Did you need a reverse-lockout adapte[…]

cold air life

great idea XCLR8 love it

So I did this and seems to be happy: $3 plumbing […]