1995-19999
By Tonez
A mod virgin car! I like it! Whatever you do, please keep it clean and rice free... :thumbsup:
By obsidian
This is true.

I must admit though.... I down right DETEST the stock look of this model Sentra. The 99's have the better front end of the B14s though so good props for you on that.

The most detestable thing to me on this car, is the wheels. I hate seeing cars with wheels sucking into the wheel well like that. So my first suggestion is wider rims/tires.

Keep her clean man. If you can spare it, try to find yourself a professional buffer in your area and take it to him. But seeing as how you're in MD (I used to be stationed in So. MD in St. Mary's County) I would just wait until spring.

Be careful, those things rot like a pumpkin. Keep the bottom coated in WD-40 if you can.
By Tonez
That is a good price for some tires...lol. It beats my 100 - 150 a pop.
By duesMANdella
GA16GXE wrote:yeah i think manual is a pain in the butt actually i can drive it about half considering i tryed to drive stick after about 3 years of not doing it and failed miserably so yeah gotta go with auto, plus i wanna get a 300zx twin turbo in the future and that would be my manual

That sounds like a great idea actually lol
hey...i know this car....i have worked on it once or twice lol
Wheels look great man! :thumbsup: Now you just need to drop it a little....
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge