Any non sentra vehicle
By willms81™
As most of you know I've had the GSXF since 2010. Bought it with 1 mile on the odometer. Went to the gas station at lunch yesterday and walked out to find this:

Since I commute 30+ miles one way 95% highway I wasn't going to risk riding it home like that. I have roadside assistance with free towing through Geico. After 90 min this happened:

Got her to Killeen Powersports and had 2 new Michilen PR3s put on. The lady told me it will be a while so I can go look at a new bike. She said a guy came in earlier to buy two new tires and walked out with a brand new bike. I told her I wasn't going to leave with a new bike. I just wanted to see what they would give me on trade for my GSXF.

Next thing I know, I'm filling out the loan app and get approved at 0.5% interest for a 2013 GSXR 750. Took her home last night with 1 mile on the odometer.

Also, Suzuki was running a promotion, so I have a FREE Yoshimura carbon fiber can with carbon fiber tip slip on that will be delivered in 4-6 weeks.

This thing sounds like it wants to devour the souls of the innocent from 4-4500 rpms+. I can't wait to here it with the new can.

Over 100 pounds lighter than the GSXF and 50+ more hp. Its like going from a Chevy Caprise to a Lotus. This thing just wants to turn and lean. The GSX I had to throw into the turns, this one almost does it on her own.

Of course, she won't be stock for long. I will be doing some work to it within the next week or so.

The future list:

Frame and Swing Arm Sliders
Blue LED parking lights
Blue LEDs in the tail and front fairing
8000k HID headlight (Hush Evan :D )
Rear Fender Eliminator
Blue Reflective Rim Stripes
Stainless Steel brake lines
EBC pads
Tinted Windscreen
and a few other things

Eventually I will put a Power Commander on it and start tuning.

The pics:

By Starkles
I hate you more than you could ever imagine.
By willms81™
That's how I felt when some asshole showed up at my place with an Armada....

:buddyhug:

Told you I'd get a GSXR750 one day.

Just happened to be faster than I expected.
By willms81™
Took her out last night. Had some fun on 190. Scheduled her first maintenance for a week from today. Will have over 600 miles on her by then so I can finally get done with the break in period.
By willms81™
Thank you. Wasn't expecting to be approved, let alone leave with a new bike.

I love it. Just have to remind myself to keep it easy for the breakin period.
By Sunryse
I actually did some bike today, I will be take my license next year and im planning a trip around USA :D
Sunryse wrote:I actually did some bike today, I will be take my license next year and im planning a trip around USA :D

If you end up in Texas let me know. We'll go for a ride. I know a few nice roads here local.
By willms81™
Got a couple Amazon gift cards for my birthday so I just made my first parts order.

Fender eliminator
License plate light bolts
Dark Windscreen
Swingarm sliders
Grip Puppies
Blue reflective rim tape
Blue LED parking light bulbs
Blue LED strips for the undertail and fairings

Working on cosmetics until I get my Yoshi.
By Starkles
Nice. I've been browsing the R6 forums for ideas
By willms81™
Most of the cosmetics will be in line with my GSXF.

I was happy with the way she looked so I'm just transferring that to this one.

Still undecided on the HID kit though.
By Starkles
Retrofit it up
By willms81™
DDM Tuning 8000k 35w HID slim ballast kit ordered.

Same exact setup I had on the GSXF that I loved.
By willms81™
700 miles in 7 days. She goes in for her first service tomorrow morning, then its open season lol.

Snapped a couple pics yesterday on the way home:

By Starkles
Same here. I wish 2 tone worked on my bike. But the way the fairings are designed it looks better as one color. The newer bikes have multiple fairings and layers so they pull of 2 tone very well.
By willms81™
Did some digging on teh GSXR forums and expanded my mod list.

First and foremost is an FSM. I've been looking for a download for the L3 and haven't found one but I was pointed to a website where I can pick on up from Suzuki. I like books better anyway but then again Im old too.

Found out the free Yoshi will be the EPA version so that will get sold. In its place will come an M4 shorty with CF heat shield. Also ditching the rear pegs/brackets and possibly getting the cowl to replace the seat. Will look like this:

Also going to gut the set valve and install a servo buddy unless I can dig up the specs on the resister that is being used and save $60.

No cut frame sliders since I have an issue cutting my brand new fairing to save $100.

Replace the OEM levers.

Tank grips.

Stainless brake lines.

XTR-E is still happening also.

And lastly I'm trying to decide whether I want the Bazzaz or PCV. Need to do some more research
By willms81™
Pics resized since this forum no longer does that itself :facepalm:

Also, looking at that picture just makes me wish I had the white rims even more.
By willms81™
Was debating on selling this (got it for free with the bike purchase) and buy a M4 GP shorty. After getting behind a GSXR tonight with this same exhaust I think I'll keep it and install it. It is absolutely beautiful. Real carbon fiber, not that faux shit either. Can't wait to get it on.

New Look

2017 SR midnight

Canadian Rockies SPEC!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017[…]

when you first installed your intake did your car […]

New lease.

Thanks a bunch. Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk