Check reviews for parts and mods for the b16

Moderators: B17 Moderator, B16 Moderator

By Starkles
finally ordered mine the other night. Can't wait to get them in this summer
By TURBOSENTRA08
Stitch wrote:Did you put the washers behind the shifter assembly? There's no possible way you could have gotten behind it without removing the other pieces. I think you didn't finish your install.

what do you mean/ the bushings face the shifter they are not behind(like you have to fasten them from the back)
or am i looking at this wrong :dunno:
By Evan
The bushings face you, you have that part correct.

The washers that come with the bushings go behind the shifter assembly to remove the slack, what did you do with them?
By TURBOSENTRA08
Stitch wrote:The bushings face you, you have that part correct.

The washers that come with the bushings go behind the shifter assembly to remove the slack, what did you do with them?

ok i got you now and i forgot about the 2 lower bushings.lol
so you have know choice but to pull the lower section
wow that sucks :facepalm:
it seems like it will make your shifts more crisp with less play in the shifter assembly
and running that lower torque mount with an upper def tightens everything up to where you are getting those ponies to the ground
without all that play that nissan put into the car to eliminate vibrations
By dynamo6119
1darkV wrote:
axelrtgs wrote:For the air bag light if it's the same as my old versa to get rid of it all you have to do is turn ignition from off to on wait for the air bag light to go out/stop flashing then back to off 5 times and on the 6th time back in the on position start the car.

I used to have mine go on regularly when I took off my dash in my versa playing with my sound system.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks man, I'm going to go try that right now :D

Had the same problem, gave this a go, and it worked perfect. Thanks :)
By 1darkV
TURBOSENTRA08 wrote:
Stitch wrote:The bushings face you, you have that part correct.

ok i got you now and i forgot about the 2 lower bushings.lol
so you have know choice but to pull the lower section
wow that sucks :facepalm:
it seems like it will make your shifts more crisp with less play in the shifter assembly
and running that lower torque mount with an upper def tightens everything up to where you are getting those ponies to the ground
without all that play that nissan put into the car to eliminate vibrations

I didn't get washers with my bushings :dunno:

The bushing just slid over the threaded posts, smaller side towards the front of the car thorugh the hole in the base and the fatter part facing the back of the car sitting on top of the base, with no slack or play once I tightened down the nuts. I was one of the first to order it though, maybe they made a change? I haven' had any problems so i dont know...
By 07specvlife
Do I need a short shifter to install these? Or should I go ahead and get the shirt shifter anyway does any one like the spec v short shift? I like mine now it shifts nice just mass play!

Hey all. I am a new owner of a preowned certified […]

Each room is just over $125/night including taxes […]

Small update... been giving the B16 the back seat […]

I have no idea what options do you have for B17 in[…]