Check reviews for parts and mods for the b16

Moderators: B17 Moderator, B16 Moderator

By MGW
First off from the time of purchase to showing up at my door was amazing. Joe and Justin were right on top of it.

First impressions on packaging: This was superb, I have shipped thing that can break easily and they weren't packaged this well.

Installation: Very easy.. I watched a mechanic do it in under 30 minutes. ( only charged $20 )

First time reving: Differences I noticed right away were, it does rev faster and revs drop faster. I'm not talking F1 fast but definatley faster than stock, and noticable.

First Drive: Under load the revs are faster during acceleration, the car to me felt faster and lighter on its feet, what I mean by this is, you hit the gas you go, no waiting for revs to build up at low speeds or even in a higher gear; ie: 5th going 30mph you just pull.

Another big difference that caught me off guard was engine braking. I would downshift and engine brake all the time, with this pulley it doesn't slow you as much. I like it!

I waited awhile to write this so I could use it in the 90 degree heat as well as frigid 40 degree days. I have heard people say your heater/ ac are effected by the pulley.

I have noticed no difference with either, both still work fine. One thing I did notice with the a/c, when I would have it blasting with stock pulley, the car felt bogged down at times. that has pretty much been eliminated.

The pulley itself, you can tell it is 100% professionally made, superb part.

Overall, I'm glad i bought this and would reccomend that anyone who doesn't have one, get one.

Now where is my Rear Sway Joe and Justin! :D
By BlackoutV
great review mike! thanks for sharing!
By Justin@2JRacing
Thanks for supporting 2J Racing!!! We're *slowly* working on more B16 parts, but we stay supper busy.

We also have a QG18 pulley, no other company has one.

We have MR20/18/16 pulleys

and we have VQ35 pulleys
By Alen.Edge
Justin@2JRacing wrote:Thanks for supporting 2J Racing!!! We're *slowly* working on more B16 parts, but we stay supper busy.

and we have VQ35 pulleys

2001 Nissan Pathfinder with a VQ35DE...will it work?
By TURBOSENTRA08
Justin@2JRacing wrote:Thanks for supporting 2J Racing!!! We're *slowly* working on more B16 parts, but we stay supper busy.

and we have VQ35 pulleys

wow thats awesome you have a light weight for the mr20
are there power limitations to a light weight pulley?
By 07BlackSpecV
Very happy I went with this one over the UR. Relatively easy install and a pretty good difference in the feel of the car. I agree with all of Mike's driving impressions. If you are going to get a light weight pulley then this is the one to get.

By Gmoney6212
07BlackSpecV wrote:Very happy I went with this one over the UR. Relatively easy install and a pretty good difference in the feel of the car. I agree with all of Mike's driving impressions. If you are going to get a light weight pulley then this is the one to get.

How hard was it to re time the car once you pulled the old pulley off?
By qr25de
PM for a how to on getting one of these to Canada.
By willms81™
Or just email them on their website

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
By b16AVIS
For some reason.
even though i torqued the bolt down right.
Mine slipped. and fucked up the threads. was on the highway bleeding oil.
Had to put the stock one back on cause its ruined now.
big waste of money.
Had it on for a week. loved the changes but... Thats over.
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge