Full vehicle's for sale, any kind
By ERoch1620
Well the time has come for my Sentra and I to part ways. I'm selling the car and purchasing a cheaper car from relatives so I can use money from the sale to pay off school loans.

Quick history on the car. I purchased the vehicle in 2011 in Austin, TX. The car had previously been in Florida. In April of 2013 I drove the car when I moved back to Michigan. This past winter was the first experience the car had with a winter. I've kept the car very clean and have replaced the oil every 5,000 miles (or so) with Mobil 1. The car is all original except for the few items I'll mention below.

Year

Make Model Sub-Model
Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV

VIN
3N1CB61E68L641952

Mileage
Just under 70,000

Transmission type
Manual

Title status
Clear Title

Asking price
11,000 (OBO)

Modifications
Mechanically, no modifications.
I've upgraded the front rotors to drilled and slotted rotors.
I replaced 4 tires less than 15,000 miles ago with Kumho tires.
I replaced one wheel. Michigan roads are terrible, and a pothole bent the rim. I still have the old rim, which certain places can repair it.
The windows are tinted, 5% in the back and 35% up front. There is also a windshield strip.
I de-badged the back, and replaced the Nissan emblem with an emblem from a B15 SE-R.
I put a shark-fin antenna on.
The front Nissan emblem was replaced with the blue emblem from the back of a Nissan Leaf.

In some of my previous pictures in my personal thread on this site, you may see super blacked out taillights and emblems on the front. The emblems on the front are no longer there, and I re-did the night shades on the taillights to a very light smoke. They are no longer pitch black, as the pictures below show.

I'm really disappointed to see this car go, but in the end I know it's smart to get out of debts.
Feel free to email me any questions.

ERoch16@gmail.com (I'll be checking my spam folder as well to get back to you as soon as possible).

Thank you.

Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge