I wrote uprev.com regarding the tuning for a 2008 spec. Seems like they don't support it, even though treadstone uses it for the boost kit :dunno:, but they did ask me if i lived by texas.. hmm... seems like they might be interested in something??.. so does anyone live in or by texas?? i need to know ahead of time so i can keep emailing them back without any delays... thanks!
Yeah I do, but I think they are in Austin iirc? That is a hell of a drive from me...lol.
Not saying I wouldn't do it though.
That would just depend on how long they needed the car for.
I wouldn't be able to leave it for a week or anything.....
07BlackedOut wrote:Yeah I do, but I think they are in Austin iirc? That is a hell of a drive from me...lol.
Not saying I wouldn't do it though.
That would just depend on how long they needed the car for.
I wouldn't be able to leave it for a week or anything.....

well im sure youll do it if its a free tune lmaoo
ill keep u posted...
theres a dealer for them litteraly like 5 min from my house and i asked them about it because they are in real close connection with them... they said they get too many emails a day from people with b16s so its hard to respond to all...(i guess i got luckyy)... but they havnt wrote me back yet anyway (FAIL) lol...but anyways since so many people keep writing them... they are extremely interested in working with the b16.... the dealer that i know his name is jack and he uses the osiris program... and he gets GTRs to 540whp STOCK!!... so i cant wait till something comes out because he told me he would try for the 250s on my b16 =]]] cant wait
Lu08SpecV wrote:theres a dealer for them litteraly like 5 min from my house and i asked them about it because they are in real close connection with them... they said they get too many emails a day from people with b16s so its hard to respond to all...(i guess i got luckyy)... but they havnt wrote me back yet anyway (FAIL) lol...but anyways since so many people keep writing them... they are extremely interested in working with the b16.... the dealer that i know his name is jack and he uses the osiris program... and he gets GTRs to 540whp STOCK!!... so i cant wait till something comes out because he told me he would try for the 250s on my b16 =]]] cant wait

whats the name of the shop and im sure theres something out already cuz treadstone is using one of uprev programs on their turbo kit
JEFFzspecV wrote:
Lu08SpecV wrote:theres a dealer for them litteraly like 5 min from my house and i asked them about it because they are in real close connection with them... they said they get too many emails a day from people with b16s so its hard to respond to all...(i guess i got luckyy)... but they havnt wrote me back yet anyway (FAIL) lol...but anyways since so many people keep writing them... they are extremely interested in working with the b16.... the dealer that i know his name is jack and he uses the osiris program... and he gets GTRs to 540whp STOCK!!... so i cant wait till something comes out because he told me he would try for the 250s on my b16 =]]] cant wait

whats the name of the shop and im sure theres something out already cuz treadstone is using one of uprev programs on their turbo kit

HP LOGIC.... i know thats confusing that treadstone is using something but at the same time uprev said they dont support it :thumbdown:
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge