Pads, coilover kits, springs and sway bars
By jechynge
I have a 1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R and 3/4 of a full set of KYB AGX shocks. Got them cheap as a wholesale closeout thinking I could just get the missing shock later. Didn't realize they were actually discontinued. Every online store I've checked that said they were in stock was inaccurate, and I'm kind of out of options as to where to find this thing. It's the left rear strut, if that helps.
By jechynge
That is indeed the one, but I called them and they don't have any. Lots of online stores list them as being in stock even though they aren't, unfortunately - they just have all of KYB's old catalogue imported. But, since they're discontinued, they're unable to get them from KYB when I order them.
By HyBr1D
If KYB doesn't have the no one will... and I doubt many shops or online providers would have a specific set laying around. Same thing happend to me and the Stillen FTSB... they had it listed and in stock, ordered then I got a call saying that these don't have any. I told them to take it down cause many are looking for FTSB for the B16... surely, it's still on their site...
eXcude / 2012 Spec-V / Maine

Ouch! sounds like two bad coils to me mine is so[…]

XCLR8/ 2010 S/ CA

wow WOW WOW

Whats up!?

So I was able to get a MAP sensor for the junkyard[…]

Reaquainting myself

Nah, I should stay quiet... I've already posted my[…]