Need help with your car? Ask in here.
By SR20DE
I want to get nicer, bigger mirrors for it. i used to drive a 2004 mustang and the mirrors on that thing were perfect.

but the mirrors on this Sentra are sooo short.... the rearview mirror doesn't cover the back windshield... the side mirrors are so thin they will warp in the heat and are so tiny i can't watch two lanes of traffic.

anyone else had this problem or swapped out their mirrors for aftermarket ones? could I just use mustang mirrors? :|
By jamaul08
This could be difficult.... when most people look for aftermarket mirrors they are wanting something SMALLER. Large aftermarket mirrors will usually be for trucks, so your best bet will be to start looking at OEM mirrors of other cars that could work.

For the rearview mirror there are definitely aftermarket options. https://www.summitracing.com/search/par ... ew-mirrors
By SR20DE
jamaul08 wrote:This could be difficult.... when most people look for aftermarket mirrors they are wanting something SMALLER. Large aftermarket mirrors will usually be for trucks, so your best bet will be to start looking at OEM mirrors of other cars that could work.

I don't necessarily mean significantly bigger. I just don't see enough road out of the rectangle mirrors on this car. it's a pretty big safety hazard.

i dont mind hunting down some SN95 mirrors but I just don't know if i could crimp the wires and have the power mirror work the same way on the Sentra as they would on the Mustang.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]