People with deep pockets that want to stay N/A
By glitch911
Does anyone know if the tanabe axel back exhaust will fit a 2015 sr model, I know stillin won't I see it list 13 and 14 just don't wana drop 300+$ for nothing.
By 4josephj
No reason why it shouldn't.. Its the same body style so the hangers should line up. Alone with the same bends as the previous years. So yea I would have to say it would fit. However don't quote me. I own a 2007 Sentra spec v.
By BrooksyCC7
The Tanabe was made specifically for the SR model. The Stillen will also fit but it will not sit in the bumper cutout correctly.
By glitch911
Awesome information. Thanks guys. I'm also stuck between the hks intake and the k&n, any recommendations? I see there isn't to many bolt ons available for the b17s yet. Really wish they came out with the nismo or an ser or ser spec v. It's all I've owned in the past. Good old reliable sr20 lol. I'd do the bumper swap to the nismo look but getting it painted is going to be a nightmare were i live. Just paid cash for it 2 weeks ago. Found a new 2015 modle. And it was fully loaded.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]