Lets HEAR it in here
By ChrisLcas
Hey guys, I've been doing some research for a new double din stereo for my 2015 Sentra S. I'm currently looking at a JVC KW-V21BT. I was just wondering what you guys would suggest. My current requirements are as followed:
-Bluetooth
-rear camera compatible
-touchscreen
-under $300

As you guys can tell, not too many requirements, however I'm really pushing for that under $300. I just wanted some input so that way I cover all of my bases. It would be appreciated if the bluetooth mic could be built into the stereo, but I do understand that it sometimes can't happen. Anyways guys, let me hear your suggestions! Thanks
By mothraB17
tons of radios fall into your guidelines especially from Pioneer, JVC, and Kenwood. try not to get anything outside of those brands unless it's Alpine or an older Clarion. mainly b/c those off brands don't really fit into the aftermarket dash kits. Boss has been stepping up their game and making their radios to fit into dash kits. Pretty much all the double din touch screen radios have BT and rear camera input.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]