Lets HEAR it in here
I'm getting ready to install a new radio in my sr but the problem is the steering wheel controls changed from 2017 to 2018 now they go to a separate module (see attached photo) and I can't find anything online about the new set up, I'll appreciate any input I can get. The three wires going into the unified module on the bottom right are the wires going to the clock spring for the steering wheel controls.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Last edited by Jose_f412 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I purchased a Pioneer DVD receiver AVN2550-NEX through Crutchfield and it came with a AXXESS ASWC-1 Steering wheel controller When I had the Aftermarket head unit installed, I lost My cell phone steering wheel answer/disconnect and back up camera. So I am interested in what part number your back up camera retain harness including how it was installed. Thanks Bobby
bobbychet wrote:I got ahold of AXXESS and they gave me this part # that'll work with my pioneer head unit
to retain the original back up camera you'll need part # AX-NIS32SWC-6V
This is if you don't have a NAV system
Bobby
Just installed it in my car like right now and yup retain the back up camera and all the steering wheel controls!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
bobbychet wrote:so you just swapped the ASWC-1 wiring harness with the one from the AX-NIS32SWC-6V and it now has a back up camera/
please explain in more detail
thanks bobby
So I installed it like it siad on the instructions then it just plugs in to the TV I have a pioneer TV so I had to switch the camera input voltage to positive but that's about it, just follow the instructions included and u should be fine

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge