Do we have it? Is it in stock?
By BrooksyCC7
http://www.AllSentraStore.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is back up and running with a new dealer. We have a long list of parts available to us from multiple manufacturers which you can find here: http://www.allsentra.com/viewtopic.php?f=199&t=16013 and wheels here: http://www.allsentra.com/viewtopic.php?f=199&t=16505

This thread is to request that we add parts to the store that you are looking for. Please include as much information about the part as possible including Year/Make/Model, part description, and part number. We plan to be adding parts to the store on a consistent basis but you can help us by suggesting the most popular items.
By BrooksyCC7
I'm not familiar with M2 but it looks like eBay has it. We do not carry that manufacturer.
By GraVy sauce
PLEASE please can we get ANY kind of header brand for the B16 spec v? Preferably something along the lines of M2. I've tried to get them from eBay, amazon, statik performance, amazon, addoway, and even megan racing. I called megan today and they said they stopped making them over a year ago. Can some one please make some headers that don't cost 900 like the ones on ebay?
By BrooksyCC7
As far as I know, Megan still makes them but they are on back-order for 2 months. We contacted them something like three weeks ago and that's what they said then.
By BrooksyCC7
Anyone asking about a header for the B16, please see previous comments. We are not a manufacturer. We do not make these parts. We cannot control inventory. Megan is the only option we have available to us. They are on backorder, I'm assuming because they don't keep them in inventory. If you want a B16 header, order the Megan and you should have it within two months.
By BrooksyCC7
Jamaul spoke with Megan about the header and they will have them in stock stateside sometime in April. So if anyone would like to order them now or between now and then, April will be when you'll receive them. Or just wait until April to order, maybe we'll do a sale the week they come in stock.
By BrooksyCC7
We won't be doing a group buy, but we will put up a discount code for the header for the week that it comes in stock.
By HawkFanSE-R
So I called Megan and supposedly they won't even have them for a few more months. Idk if the lady knew what she was talking about but she seemed adamant about what she said. Really sucks if this is true. Can anyone else verify?
By BrooksyCC7
HawkFanSE-R wrote:So I called Megan and supposedly they won't even have them for a few more months. Idk if the lady knew what she was talking about but she seemed adamant about what she said. Really sucks if this is true. Can anyone else verify?

Confirmed. I must have spoken with the same lady and they don't know what the hell is going on with their exhaust parts; she said it could be a month, it could be 5 months. Until further notice, no Megan exhaust parts are available in the store due to Megan Racing's incompetence (and their ordering 5 parts at a time from Taiwan that apparently takes 4-5 months to get here). We're looking at other options for the B16 since that's really the only manufacturer of exhaust parts for you guys. We will update this thread when we have word.
By BrooksyCC7
yogib777 wrote:any possibility of reduced rates at driving schools?

Not through our current contacts, not that I know of. If you had a specific company in mind, we could try contacting them.
By jamaul08
I can reach out to the folks I know, but I'm thinking best I could do is some discounts on HPDE events here in GA.

I didnt see a review for these so I thought I woul[…]

Canadian Rockies SPEC!

I've never installed a UDP. I've never seen any d[…]

Very cool, yeah you don't wanna put that in the wr[…]

New lease.

Why would anyone modify a leased vehicle? That doe[…]