Moderators: B17 Moderator, B16 Moderator

By 07-sentra
was doing some ebay shoping and saw that the 07 altima sri was cheaper then the b16. :x ..so then i thought :o can it fit?
By cvz_finezt
The altima has a 2.5 and a 3.5 so the coupling at the throttle body will be different as too the placement of the MAF and the angle of the piping. Besides you have a 2.0. So I'm going to venture out and say no. And the extra work involved to make it work will be close to the cost of a new Sri for your car.
By Evan
07-sentra wrote:was doing some ebay shoping and saw that the 07 altima sri was cheaper then the b16. :x ..so then i thought :o can it fit?

No it won't fit as Stephen covered

Also - this isn't the correct section for your post. Try to keep them in the correct areas for searching purposes.
By yogib777
just going to put this here

dyi
i'm sure there are 2.0s that will chime in
but an sri is easy to build

just a pipe, filter, maf adapter,and rubber connectors plus the clamps to hold it together

you can do it on a vq

on a 2.5 too

a 2.0 is up to you

parts i used

you don't need the pop charger
just a filter on the end of the pipe

imo
By eXcude
If your gonna go SRI then just get a Spectre MAF adapter and a filter. Spend money on a CAI, not an SRI. That's my opinion.

Fwiw I have an SRI with Spectre parts, no complaints, but would like the Injen CAI but didn't want to spend the money. The CAI is worth $300, the SRI is not.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]