Pads, coilover kits, springs and sway bars

Moderators: B17 Moderator, B16 Moderator

By b16sentra2.0
Is anyone doin the air ride kit from that one company forgot the name sorry but a friend of mine is currently working on a custom air ride kit for my sentra
By qr25de
Tein S-Tech spec'd for the SE-R Spec-V: SKK36-AUB00 185lbs/in front, 219 lbs/in rear (3.3/3.9), -1.3" in front, -1.1" in rear.
By Johnathan379
I'm looking at the Tanabe DF210, says they fit 07-09 but not a 2011 model. Can anyone let me know the truth in this?
By Johnathan379
That's what i was thinking. But after reading other comments I believe I may try out some H&R springs.
By nismostar45
Has anyone ever heard/used the coilovers by the company called standard suspension? Im debating about using them. They seem like a great match for the b16 platform. I just cant find any reviews for any sentras.
By Dino23
So for the post with several suspension parts the ones listed without 2.5 or 2.0 are they for both or what for example the megan racing MR-LS-NS07
By eXcude
The springs/struts are interchangeable between all trims afaik, if you have an SER/Spec-V (aka 2.5) things get weird with finding struts.

This is my opinion and based on personal experience but if you're going to lower your Sentra with springs (and not go with the $1000+ coilovers), look into using OEM style struts made for SER/Spec-V.
By LEN
I have an 07 se-r spec-v and have decided to stay stock(sorry)lol. So i bought some Monroe Spectrum shocks for the rear part#5639. Weird thing is that those shocks were on the list for the SL trim because the se-r and spec-v trim showed no shock options at car quest. Are the shocks still equivalent from SL & se-r spec-v trims and/or also to the recommended shocks from dealer part#E6200ET81B. Anyone care to investigate? LoL..thx

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
By XCLR8
LEN wrote:I have an 07 se-r spec-v and have decided to stay stock(sorry)lol. So i bought some Monroe Spectrum shocks for the rear part#5639. Weird thing is that those shocks were on the list for the SL trim because the se-r and spec-v trim showed no shock options at car quest. Are the shocks still equivalent from SL & se-r spec-v trims and/or also to the recommended shocks from dealer part#E6200ET81B. Anyone care to investigate? LoL..thx

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am extremely satisfied with D2 Street Coilovers(definitely recommend) on mine and for $880 its not bad at all considering how expensive these things can get. Its a lot stiffer than stock, but you have adjustability to fine tune it to your taste. Will take a lift or jacks to do since the screws are at the bottom, but still.
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge