Come introduce yourself before posting, don't be scared
What’s up guys! Anthony here, just purchased my SR Turbo Midnight Edition about 3 months ago and have been purchasing parts to put on this bad boy once a proper tune is out... I know there is one tune out but I am waiting on 2J since I’ve already purchased a couple things from them. I am waiting for a good exhaust too before I make that purchase. Preferably Tomie always have liked the sound of them.

Current parts owned: (not installed yet - itching to do it soon)
2J-Mid pipe
2J-Pulley (Red)
AEM- CAI

System:
12” P1 RFosgate

Tint:
20% all around
5% front window strip

Next set of parts (when they come out)
Down pipe
Exhaust
Headers
Tune

Last set
Coils (thinkin BC?)
Struts
Wheels (save the best for last) Image

If anyone has some info on more parts or opinions please let me know because I am looking to put some work into my DD.

Respectfully,
Anthony ATL, GA
2017 SR Turbo (aka Buster)

ImageImage
yogib777 wrote:welcome
nice car

i saw the down pipe dyno work at 2j's
looks like a good power adder
[about 200whp]

i like my BCs

What are you running as far as wheel specs?

I talked with Joe over at 2J and he’s not ready to release his tune yet. He’s still got some work to do on it before he’s 100% happy and releases it to the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
antastik wrote:
nice car

[about 200whp]

i like my BCs

I talked with Joe over at 2J and he’s not ready to release his tune yet. He’s still got some work to do on it before he’s 100% happy and releases it to the public.

right now
17x9, 20mm et , 5zegins on a b15
took cut fenders and flares to acomplish

Image20170811_130354 by Barry Belgard, on Flickr
yogib777 wrote:
antastik wrote:
nice car

[about 200whp]

i like my BCs

right now
17x9, 20mm et , 5zegins on a b15
took cut fenders and flares to acomplish

Image20170811_130354 by Barry Belgard, on Flickr

Damn I wonder what it would be on a B17 set up. After coils too.

Alen wrote:Fast
Cheap
Reliable

..you can only have two, and I'd recommend staying away from 2J

Oh snap? Go on.... I’m listening. Bad experience Obviously reliability is my main choice right? I meant as in pay less because I live about an hour from 2J so I won’t need to buy the set up when I can go have my SR tuned there.

2J has always been supportive of the Sentra community, seems to know what he's doing, and has an SR Turbo or Nismo at his shop. All of that being said, there have been questions about the quality of his tunes, accuracy of dynos, and (unless you're an OG like Yogi over here) the shop's customer service. And I've heard mention that he rebrands parts that are made by other companies and sells them under the 2J brand.

There are also those who will always support him forever because he was kinda first on the scene with Sentras. EcuTek does not own a Sentra, but took ECU numbers from a variety of customers and had a street tune with a couple days and a dyno within a week. They will also provide 6 free revisions of the tune for future parts being installed, then $50 per after that. Not sure if 2J can match that.
BrooksyCC7 wrote:2J has always been supportive of the Sentra community, seems to know what he's doing, and has an SR Turbo or Nismo at his shop. All of that being said, there have been questions about the quality of his tunes, accuracy of dynos, and (unless you're an OG like Yogi over here) the shop's customer service. And I've heard mention that he rebrands parts that are made by other companies and sells them under the 2J brand.

There are also those who will always support him forever because he was kinda first on the scene with Sentras. EcuTek does not own a Sentra, but took ECU numbers from a variety of customers and had a street tune with a couple days and a dyno within a week. They will also provide 6 free revisions of the tune for future parts being installed, then $50 per after that. Not sure if 2J can match that.

Ohhh chet like I said before all and any info and opinions are welcome. Thanks for that info definitely take into consideration without a doubt. I did fine EcuTek a few days ago with a tune already done and out. Just $700 is a steep price (for a tune) but reliability or cheap and easy matter more to me. I will definitely consider that. I probably will reach out to them and see if the time is already set up for the parts I currently own (but have not installed).

antastik wrote:
Cheap
Reliable

Oh snap? Go on.... I’m listening. Bad experience Obviously reliability is my main choice right? I meant as in pay less because I live about an hour from 2J so I won’t need to buy the set up when I can go have my SR tuned there.

hey that means you got an in
lol

tell him your a friend of yogi

better yet
go stand there watch him tune your car

yogib777 wrote:
antastik wrote:
Cheap
Reliable

hey that means you got an in
lol

tell him your a friend of yogi

better yet
go stand there watch him tune your car

Done. When he’s ready with the release I don’t mind name dropping to get the hook up were all here for the same reason right? Sick fast cars that look and sound and run better than a Honda

How have the stock engine internals endured @9psi […]

How to install rocker moldings

Should be very easy, just some clips I believe

Fits b17 Sentra SV? If so I will give you $280 for[…]

Today I checked my coolant level and oil as a basi[…]