Come introduce yourself before posting, don't be scared
Osrs gold is the primary currency of Runescape or simply – Runescape money. You use it to buy items, stake in duels, pass through gates and a variety of other features. However, if you are newbiews, and just approach this game, you may don't know how to buy RS items online and how to trade them without worrying about safety.

Here comes a Rs items and OSRS Gold farming guide which will introduce you some important things you should know before you find out a good seller like https://www.raiditem.com/. And the content will divide into four sections:

:facepalm: 1. How to Buy OSRS Gold?
Actually, it is really rather simple. You are in the right place if you are looking for OSRS gold. Raiditem is a top leading website for gamers to buy OSRS Gold around the world. Raiditem has been established for over 10 years, and has helped over 1 million friends to get what they love. Choose raiditem, choose excellent trading experience.

:facepalm: 2. How to Know The Price - Calculate!
Our cost calculator will help you out with the pricing and quantities. It will show the estimated cost, so you can see and know how much real world money a certain amount of gold is going to cost. After you place the order, and know how much you need to pay, you can choose one of the most convenient methods we support to finish the payment.

:facepalm: 3. Is It Safe to Buy Cheap Runescape 2007 Gold on Raiditem?
You can see the all kinds of rules including privacy policy and refund policy. Raiditem always protect players' personal info and there is no possibility that your account will be shared for any other third party. As a Runescape gold store, we ensure a 100% transparent and secure way of purchasing gold from our site.

:facepalm: 4. Can I Buy RS 2007 Gold Only on PC?
Of course, not. So far, we have set up the convenient channel to help you buy runescape gold 2007 fast. Not only you can trade with PC by visiting our website, but also you can trade via our Mobile.raiditem.

:hearteyes: Place order quickly on https://mobile.raiditem.com. :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

Small update... been giving the B16 the back seat […]

I have no idea what options do you have for B17 in[…]

Anyone using Hp Tuners?

I was looking at their website and saw that they s[…]

Help! A noble needs advice

I'm going replace all 4 rubber boots on my 05 Sent[…]