Come introduce yourself before posting, don't be scared
By SR_Czar
Whats up guys!

Here are some pics of my ride. I've always had V8's, but have always had a thing for smaller boosted cars also. I worked for Nissan for over 8 years and love the Sentra. I had a 2012 Special Edition and now the 17 Turbo. I think this car is way underrated from the factory claiming 188hp. These cars put down 180whp through a stock auto! Im lovin the way this car rides and how smooth the turbo spools up. I also get 41mpgs on the highway, gotta love that. Anways, hi :)

By SR_Czar
HyBr1D wrote:Welcome local Miamian! :) Nice SR-T :P which dealer you work at? Might pay ya a visit and say what's up!

Hey Hybrid! I dont work at the dealer any more. I think we've actually met before. I used to post on Florida Street Scene and 305SR. I think you came into my dealer to see Robbie in parts at Maroone Nissan down on 8st. I had a white Mustang at the time.
By HyBr1D
SR_Czar wrote:
HyBr1D wrote:Welcome local Miamian! :) Nice SR-T :P which dealer you work at? Might pay ya a visit and say what's up!

Hey Hybrid! I dont work at the dealer any more. I think we've actually met before. I used to post on Florida Street Scene and 305SR. I think you came into my dealer to see Robbie in parts at Maroone Nissan down on 8st. I had a white Mustang at the time.

Oh damn! Yeah, old schooler right there! I believe you worked on my Altima a couple of times at the dealer. I believe Robbie referred me to you a couple of times when I needed some "under the table" work, heh. Those 305SR/FSS days were something else.

Where are you frequenting now? (Forums) Going from a V8 to a I4-T is a big change man!

I haven't seen Robbie for a good minute now, I visit FSS every now and then to see what's up... it's pretty dead now. I suppose forums are just not "in" anymore.
By SR_Czar
I just registered on FSS a few days ago.. It does seem really dead from what I remember! I remember the golden age of those forums though, and was alot of fun.
I love you're newer ride man. Really clean.

Well my 04 GT was making over 500rwhp and was a freaking blast to drive. I also had an 07 GT/CS that was a beauty.

I love my V8's, don't get me wrong, but the V8 MPG's were hurting my wallet at the pump! I always appreciated turbo 4-6cyls. My 89 Porsche 944 Turbo was my first turbo car,

I bought a Saab 9-3 Turbo later that i upgraded the turbo on. That thing would boogie! So when i was looking for a car to replace my leased Altima with, the salesguy told me they had Sentras w/ turbo, and I was like "whaaaaaat..?! take me to them, at once!" . This 17 Sentra is a lot faster than I thought it was during my test drive. A little break-in and some fresh 93 octane woke her up!
By HyBr1D
Yeah, V8's do a number on the bank! I suppose you had you fun with them and moving on to force induction would be beneficial with an I4. All your whips are squeeky cleeean! ...and thanks for the compliment man, still work in progress though. Plan on boosting it... looking for options though in-terms of swapping out the MR20 for either an MR16DDT or QR25DE-T... was thinking of finding a low mileage Spec (2012) and swapping everything out but virtually impossible to find. We will see.

I was also considering the SR Turbo and the Nismo... but wasn't too thrilled with what Nissan had to offer... might be under-rated, I suppose I'll take it for a test drive at the dealer and see what I think. Heh... if not spend more money for a STI/Type R/Golf R... we will see..
By SR_Czar
The Civic Type R is serious but pricey starting at $33k ! The Ford Focus ST is pretty cool, but im not a huge fan of the styling, and still a few thousand more than the Sentra SR.

If you could do a QR25de-T , that would be awesome. Has anyone done that before into a B16?
By HyBr1D
I personally am not too fond of Ford, and VW (from personal experience) is a bit iffy for me in the electrical department. My wife's CC has been having issues as of late and it's all electrical and annoying. The new Type R is a bit too flashy for my taste outside, I do like aggressive but not over the top with the wings and the jagged edges. The WRX's and STI have the aggression yet subtle plus the power to back up the looks... they might be overrated and overhyped but it's still a good looking car.

As stated there are boosted QR25DE's in B15/16 already, only thing is I believe no one or very few have swapped/built/boosted to another B16 that originally came with an MR20... and even less so, if not at all a MR16DDT from either Juke or B17 Sentra's (Whichever boosted variant.)

I did want to go SR20VET but I hear the unreliability chant... and I don't want to go down the road with that sort of headache. The QR altready has a kit out that has been R&D'd at 300WHP (Treadstone) and 2J Racing has been working on a Sentra Nismo and on plenty of Jukes (all types) to assure the future support of the platform. So we will see...
By carlos.santana
Got my SR Turbo and love it! I've only did the Injen Intake and Forge Motorsport dump valve spacer for now and the 2jR midpipe, Treadstone intercooler and exhaust are next.
New lease.

Hello. I leased 2017 Turbo SR. Would love to do bo[…]

where in NH did you go?

NP anytime.

Hopefully nothing serious, GL! Yep, everything […]