Car things for sale or trade
By eXcude
Hey there AllSentra friends, my car was traded as is and I have a shit load of parts for sale. No reasonable offer will be refused, email offers to scude@ymail.com please as I won't be frequenting allsentra as often as my inbox.

OEM wheels with some curb love and winter tires:
wheels.jpg

unused K&N air filter, used spectre air filter, misc intake piping, CF shift knob, valve cover breather, spectre MAF (for home made SRI)
misc intake.jpg

Complete OEM intake, MAF sensor, intake tube plug, engine cover (the right part of the engine cover is busted)
intake.jpg

New in box front speakers, 4 channel amp, 12" sub, all the wiring you need to setup the sub/amp
ICE.jpg

OEM header, down pipe, heatshield and misc hardware to install
header.jpg

fender roller, never used
fender roller.jpg

Full OEM exhaust
exhaust.jpg

Not pictured (because I just remembered as I was making this post)

-H&R 15mm spacers black with extended lugs
-full set of OEM lug nuts
-TPMS tool

As I find more shit I'll toss it on here, I'm not looking to make money just see if anyone wants this stuff. After a month it's all getting tossed.
By eXcude
Full set of Sachs struts, front and rear with undwr 10k miles

Full set of oem springs

Full set of tanabe lowering springs
By eXcude
I'm in New Gloucester, Maine. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I'm trying to stay close to home, wife is about to pop with a baby.

The air filters and spacers are pending. The sub and amp are spoken for.
eXcude wrote:whatever you wanna pay +shipping
I guess you have no real need for those parts anymore. How about 30 bucks? And ill pay shipping of course, with the down pipe included?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
By eXcude
What parts of the exhaust do you want? I have the header, downpipe, mid-pipe and axle-back.

$30 for whatever parts you want, sounds good to me.

FYI they may have a lil sawdust on them.
eXcude wrote:What parts of the exhaust do you want? I have the header, downpipe, mid-pipe and axle-back.

$30 for whatever parts you want, sounds good to me.

FYI they may have a lil sawdust on them.
Down pipe, mid pipe and axleback is what i need so the whole set up!

By CrickiKaze
eXcude wrote:I'm in New Gloucester, Maine. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I'm trying to stay close to home, wife is about to pop with a baby.

Well there won't be a reasonable distance since I'm in Cali...

Looking at the fender roller.
eXcude wrote:Okay so you don't want the header, because the DP is part of that I believe.

zipcode? I'll get you a quote.
Im in Canada so we have postal codes. I dont need the header part. My postal code is t3h 1w3 and i live calgary, alberta

By eXcude
CrickiKaze wrote:
eXcude wrote:I'm in New Gloucester, Maine. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I'm trying to stay close to home, wife is about to pop with a baby.

$5 +shipping? I paid $40 for it brand new off eBay, came in pieces, I put it together.

I have no use for it, I am more interested in people using this stuff instead of me throwing it in the trash.
By eXcude
powderohyeah wrote:
eXcude wrote:Okay so you don't want the header, because the DP is part of that I believe.

Im in Canada so we have postal codes. I dont need the header part. My postal code is t3h 1w3 and i live calgary, alberta

I will need some time to get this quoted, don't worry I'll hold it for yah.
eXcude wrote:
powderohyeah wrote:

I will need some time to get this quoted, don't worry I'll hold it for yah.
Thanks!

By CrickiKaze
eXcude wrote:
CrickiKaze wrote:

$5 +shipping? I paid $40 for it brand new off eBay, came in pieces, I put it together.

I have no use for it, I am more interested in people using this stuff instead of me throwing it in the trash.

Sure, I'm sure it would fit in a flat rate box if broken down with hardware in place.

I'm about to join the instagram portion of the Se[…]

Water Leak under passenger seat

Hey so i was thinking about this today going throu[…]

Fuel Pump issues?

I had a guy look at it, read the code, same thing.[…]

B16 stock radio

Forgot I had this. Was in the car maybe a month.