If you want to buy something specific post it up
By hunter.reece
I saw a B16 with these style at one point (I don’t remember where) and I’d always wanted them for my car but I could never find any. Well, I was doing some Facebook scrolling and saw this on a Sentra page. It’s a nice looking car but I really want the style of headlights.
Attachments
13010B4B-C515-4009-9982-18B5476B0C33.png
BB5398B0-076A-4148-8E10-FB44DA519BC0.png
By HyBr1D
Hello, that person retrofitted projectors into his stock or aftermarket headlamps. There isn't an HID (Bi-Xenon) ready headlamp available for the B16. However, there is a projector type headlamp on ebay/amazon but it isn't HID-Ready...

As you can see, it retained the 2007-2009 style rather than the refreshed model's style up at the blinkers. They do have an added DRL LED setup but it's quality varies depending on manufacturer. Usually people say to stay away from pre-made sets since the quality of build isn't the best.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-CCFL-Halo ... US&vxp=mtr

***Edit***
Also, TRS (theretrofitsource.com) is a please where they have some high quality parts to retrofit projectors in headlamps. If you're not a hands-on person you could always purchase the parts and take them to a shop so they can paint/install your desired setup.
By hunter.reece
Do you have any recommendations as to where to get the parts to retrofit? Because if so instead of doing what I wanted to do and get new headlights I could go for that blacked out ish look and just take them apart and paint them the same color as the car so it could blend in.
By HyBr1D
hunter.reece wrote:Do you have any recommendations as to where to get the parts to retrofit? Because if so instead of doing what I wanted to do and get new headlights I could go for that blacked out ish look and just take them apart and paint them the same color as the car so it could blend in.

www.theretrofitsource.com has all the parts you'll need.

If you plan on opening the lamps you currently have in your car (OEM) they will be next to impossible to pry open due to the adhesive they've used is really strong. Your best bet is to purchased aftermarket and bake those to open. Youtube, "How to retrofit projectors in headlights" and "How to prepare headlights for retrofit" and you'll find a lot of video's on the process.

Temp and duration of baking varies from person to person, I've seen people bake lamps within 200F ~ 280F duration of 8mins ~ 20mins so you take your pick. Pry tools are recommended over standard flathead screw drivers. The rest is how well you seal things back up.

How have the stock engine internals endured @9psi […]

How to install rocker moldings

Should be very easy, just some clips I believe

Fits b17 Sentra SV? If so I will give you $280 for[…]

Today I checked my coolant level and oil as a basi[…]