If you want to buy something specific post it up
Looking for either the stock manifold someone has ripped off their car to replace with a header, or a header they want to get rid of because of whatever reason.

Need the flanges, manifold/header itself can be beatup/cracked/rusted, as long as the flanges are usable.
HawkFanSE-R wrote:assuming the OBX header arrives tomorrow i will let you have my stock manifold.

10-4, thanks man. Let me know what you want for it, and what shipping & handling to N5Z3J2, London, Ontario, Canada would be, and I'll get it to you before you ship.
Custom long-tube, since all we've got readily available for our B16's is shorties and 4-2-1's. 4-2-1's are the definition of a compromise, and the shorties that ARE available are generally crap.

I guess this would be more considered a mid-length, since I'll be fitting it in the stock area of the stock manifold using stock flange locations, but wind the primaries a little for some more length. Basically going for a B15 Medusa with longer, equal length primaries and a merge collector.
4josephj wrote:Nice! Keep us posted and possible price tags if you are interested in making more than just one

I've already spoken with Stainless Works about reproducing a header - they're completely willing to, they just don't want to do the R&D for such a small market, which is understandable. If I get a decent header out of this, Stainless Works has agreed to reproduce it for us B16 guys under the Stainless Works name.
Anyone willing to donate a stock manifold or a damaged header for the cause, I will provide shipping and handling and reimbursement for the stock manifold/damaged header. I just need the stock flanges in their stock locations to weld up a proper jig without buying a junk QR.
4josephj wrote:I'll send you my stock manifold.

Thanks man. Ruben already said he'd be sending me his, but considering he's just getting in with a header, there may be some issues, so I may not want to take his stocker, just in case.

What're you looking for reimbursement for it? What would S&H be to N5Z3J2, Ontario, Canada?
Yea my stock manifold only has 70k miles on it. My muffler only had 50 lol I was a little late in the game too but I bought mine with 40k and only lived about 4 miles from work for 3 years and half that was not used due to me being on deployment for 18mos lol I just hit 80k last weekend.
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge