If you want to buy something specific post it up
By eXcude
I have Tanabe DF210's that I will be selling in like a month as I am installing some coilovers. They have served me well for about 20k miles. I would take $100 +shipping ?
By eXcude
digital_specv wrote:Im looking for lowering springs for my b16 spec v, anything other than megans, and ebay. Prefer tanabe, h&r, tein, or something that will work with kyb gas shocks.
Thank you

I replied to your PM yesterday, but it's rotting in my outbox not sending :x

I have plans for my helper to remove them the weekend of March 17th.
By eXcude
eXcude wrote:
digital_specv wrote:Im looking for lowering springs for my b16 spec v, anything other than megans, and ebay. Prefer tanabe, h&r, tein, or something that will work with kyb gas shocks.
Thank you

Private messages don't appear to be sending, so hopefully you see this. I plan on doing the work this coming weekend if you are still interested. If you have moved on I will probably push the work off as I have no incentive to get it done ASAP.
By eXcude
eXcude wrote:
eXcude wrote:
Thank you

Private messages don't appear to be sending, so hopefully you see this. I plan on doing the work this coming weekend if you are still interested. If you have moved on I will probably push the work off as I have no incentive to get it done ASAP.

PM sent, shipping rates are f u in the ass-tastic.

I'll eat some of the cost and call it $125 shipped, deal? Details are in the PM.
By eXcude
eXcude wrote:
eXcude wrote:
eXcude wrote:
Thank you

PM sent, shipping rates are f u in the ass-tastic.

I'll eat some of the cost and call it $125 shipped, deal? Details are in the PM.

These are off my car, I need to pop them off the struts. They are dirty and I'm seeing some missing paint and surface corrosion. I am going to clean them up and send you some pics so you can see for yourself and decide if you still want them.

interested in the weather tech mats, do you have a[…]

What's going on guys The driver's window stop work[…]

Nissan should make the air intake hose a recall, a[…]

I'm not sad about it, pissed off that I took good […]