Let's see what you've done to your car
By BlueB16
This was a huge hit on my off road club. So I thought it might work here. So what kind of mods have you done on your Sentra today. Doesn't matter how big or small.

I got my windows tinted. Went w/ 35% all the way around.
Looks a tad light in that pic but there are some days where it looks too dark. lol

I also ordered my SE-R tail light from Amazon.com. I bought them from there cause I work for them so I get a nice little discount. :D
Agreed.

Glad someone started one.

Thank you from the admin/mod team.
Drove it for its sweet 16! :D

Washed it on Fri, so today was just interior clean and wet tyre treatment.
Waiting on C-mod grille this week, that is my next mod.
Did EZ-lip install earlier in the week...slow but steady making it my own...

Previous owner did it, also all the badges (except the R :P) (I debadged the SENTRA, looks cleaner like that I find)...

Looks like they also did the wheels but dealership/owner took them off when they traded it it.
I like the gunmetal color anyway.
Like I said, trying to make it my own now, improving on the first owner's good taste I guess...

BlueB16 wrote:I like how you blacked out the grill. Is that w/ plasti-dip?
I primed my new front calipers.
dsuspense wrote:Previous owner did it, also all the badges (except the R :P) (I debadged the SENTRA, looks cleaner like that I find)...

Looks like they also did the wheels but dealership/owner took them off when they traded it it.
I like the gunmetal color anyway.
Like I said, trying to make it my own now, improving on the first owner's good taste I guess...

BlueB16 wrote:I like how you blacked out the grill. Is that w/ plasti-dip?

Now I am thinking I need to paint that part that is in between the Nissan logo and your tag. On mine it is chrome. I wonder how much that would be to match the car. I like how it looks on your car.
Was re-wrapping my center console yesterday to eliminate the wrinkles I had.... buuut I hardcore borked it twice in a row and ran out of material.

Now I have an un-wrapped center console covered in leftover adhesive. Awesome.

More material on the way.
Evan wrote:Nice! Check the meet section for the meet in Jersey. I believe others from MD/VA are coming.

Damn I would love to dude but this fall is going to be crazy at work for both me and the wife. Maybe there will be another meet next year.
Today I did nothing to my Sentra :realtroll:
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge