2007-2012
By Tonez
Here she is. I still have yet to finish the blackout...
Pretty much how it sits now, except I have eyelids now.

Current mods are...
Fibre Customs Eyelids
Upper and Lower Billet Grilles painted gloss black
Custom exhaust w/ magnaflow
4% tint on the back
25%? on the front (as dark as legal)
Broken fog and a cracked windshield (dangers of Houston)... :lol:
More soon to come

(Disclaimer: I am not trying to offend anyone...)
She was a lot closer to being blacked out until she was vandalized. Keep in mind, I am a white dude...lol. I guess someone didn't like my car. :evil:

Random video of it at the track. First time to have it out there...

Another at the track (Still basically stock) vs 03 SER (Lots of work done to it)... I ran a 15.1 and he ran a 14.9. It was a close one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlFk_qaDJZ4&feature=player_embedded

I actually put it back to almost stock because I was thinking about trading her in, but I think she will stick around for a while so be expecting updates in the very near future...
Last edited by Tonez on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By obsidian
Man she is looking good. Keep her clean and do her right. I have a 2.0 07 and I love it for the most part. I would like the SE-R version but I'm just going to keep the 03 V and treat her right myself.
By Tonez
Thanks. I didn't know if we had that feature here. :D
By Tonez
Understandable for sure...
By Ground^Up
when the b16's first came out I was iffy on them but they grew on me and I love them now. Nice ride!

And j/w how much did it cost to have that spray paint removed if you didn't have insurance?
By Tonez
Ground^Up wrote:when the b16's first came out I was iffy on them but they grew on me and I love them now. Nice ride!

And j/w how much did it cost to have that spray paint removed if you didn't have insurance?

Thanks. I got lucky and heard of a body shop that just liked cars and hated stuff like this. I went over there and they hooked it up for free. I couldn't let them do that though, so I argued with them until they took $40.
By Tonez
My latest mod...
Rain X Latitude Windshield Wipers :lol:
I will say that they work very well though. Way better than the stock wipers. Don't mind the dead grass in the background. We have gone through a drought recently. :D

By 07 red specv
nice car. and they say the 07+ spec v's arnt any faster then the old ones lollllll :talkytalky: u did good for being stock against that modified older one.. plus our cars can hit high 14's stock :rockout:
By duesMANdella
07 red specv wrote:nice car. and they say the 07+ spec v's arnt any faster then the old ones lollllll :talkytalky: u did good for being stock against that modified older one.. plus our cars can hit high 14's stock :rockout:

I dont know who says that but falcon punch their gf's lol
the b16 are deff faster stock and will be modified
By Tonez
07 red specv wrote:nice car. and they say the 07+ spec v's arnt any faster then the old ones lollllll :talkytalky: u did good for being stock against that modified older one.. plus our cars can hit high 14's stock :rockout:

Thanks man.

duesmandella wrote:I dont know who says that but falcon punch their gf's lol
the b16 are deff faster stock and will be modified

Pretty much every B15 person that doesn't know any better...lol. I know Luis got pretty excited in the fact that he beat me. So excited that he ran out and went turbo so I can't be that close to him again without a turbo myself. :lol:
I <3 Luis
haha
By Tonez
I have no idea what I posted over the last 5 days, so shameless bump for my showoff thread! lol :woot:
By KingDNH
All I know is that I overdid the grass in your pictures. My eyes are bleeding.
By Tonez
KingDNH wrote:All I know is that I overdid the grass in your pictures. My eyes are bleeding.

Dunno what you are talking about, that is my golf course grass that I have worked so hard on...lol.
By Tonez
duesMANdella wrote:seriously i thought i was lazy with cuttin the grass, tonez's car is about to get buried alive

Has nothing to do with laziness. I keep my grass 3-4 inches tall in the summer so the heat doesn't rape my grass...lol. I cut it every week in the summer. No more than two weeks for sure!
By BlackoutV
learn to keep your grass trimmed tonez...c'mon now =P

Can you go more into detail about the suspension u[…]

B16 Spec shift knob

I was checking out the TWM bushings and saw the sh[…]

Here are some better shots of the car you found on[…]

or just gut the catalytic converter run a k and n […]