2.5 intercooler piping both hot/cold side
treadstone intercooler
sti 525cc injectors at 4 bar fuel pressure
jwt ecu for all of the above
3 inch turboback exhaust no cats
progress front/rear sway bars
kyb coilovers
progress springs
nx2k front calipers/rotors/pads(bigger than the sentra ones)
rota subzero's
kuhmo ecsta xs's
What it was

In the middle

empty engine bay waiting for paint

a sr20 would pull a premium for race wars

MOOOAAOAOAOAARRRR
Power steering delete

Wiring all to one side so i can bag it so it can get painted a lil easier

When you see it, you'll **** bricks

I pulled the wiring harness through the fender so its completely out of the way, when i get the car back i'll be hiding most of it behind the bumper and extending wires for a lil wire tuck to keep it neat neat
Some little debbies make a premium before race wars

Was some rot right here real bad(common on b13's) cut it out, and patched in some new steel and it looks great

Awesome car man! I will soon be looking for a side project for myself. :mrgreen:
lol you can see me smoking actually smoking the tires in 2nd gear after a few turns

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2gs4xgEsPIk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2gs4xgEsPIk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Ground^Up wrote:omg you were smoking em real quick at the beginning of the straight away... that is so awesome. The more I see this car the more I want one!

lol the funniest part is im in 2nd gear the whole time, so as soon as i throttle it thats what happens, you can see it at the beginning/end i do it too lol
obsidian wrote:So which is faster at the autocross. The boxcar or the jellybean?

The spec v, the b13 is either in lag or spinning tires, the turbo was more for a drag race set up, so these low speed auto-x's arent working out right now, some r compounds will change that i hope.
I would love to have this car. They are non-existent in this side in my town, and all nissans are underrated.
thats nice b13 u have bro real nice i love them and i love nissans i also love that track wit the banks and stuff it has it sweet i wanna run my b15 SPec V on that track and show u guys how we do in the caribbean where i am originally frm lol :hysterical:
yogi b wrote:what a fun track!
where is that?

nice track car
had it at the drags yet, turbo seems ideal for it

enjoy
looks great fun
nice paint
i need driving lessons too lol

Its 20 mins from my house in upstate ny. Such a great time, plus the thin i love about it is we run the same route so you can see if you get better times with different mods or better driving.
The car is deff built for top end, good eye Barry. I didn take it to the strip last year but this year i deff am and im hopin for around a 120mph trap with it, and still daily drive it if i want :)
This thing is sexy. What color is it? Looks kinda like a steel grey or something.
These style projecter headlights.

I saw a B16 with these style at one point (I don’t[…]

2007 Spec V Part Out

I have a 2007 Black Spec V I’m parting out. Let m[…]

Hey guys, I have an 03 spec-v and I have a few que[…]

Thanks guys, its definitely seen better days , pro[…]