AZ, NM, OK, TX
By Tonez
Or any Sentras for that matter... Where you at? 07BlackedOut checking in!
By Tonez
I am no longer alone here! :rockout:
Lets start gathering people man! Then maybe we can set something up for at least the Houston people to get together for something.
By DSRacing
NW Houston where all the sentra meets? tired of the integra/civic meets :(

i know ive seen plenty of fix up sentras across the houston area
By Tonez
There isn't any really as of now. Not that I am aware of anyway...
Houston sucks for Sentras...lol.
By DSRacing
Lol i know ive seen a handful of fix up b15 sentras in houston but they are never at the meets :( i just usually find them on the street just crusing. I guess they dont feel welcome at import meets(honda usually)
By RedDragonV09
where are all you el paso faggots at? ive seen at least 20 of you in the past two days and im watching from across the street at el taco tote, one of you sitting at alamo automotive. code red with damn near opaque tinted windows.
By red02v
I live in Okla, but since Texas is so goddamned big that might as well be half way across the country........

OH! and I dont own a spik5 anymore. I'm all growed up with a real sentra now.
By Tonez
red02v wrote:I live in Okla, but since Texas is so goddamned big that might as well be half way across the country........

You are halfway across from me...lol.
RedDragonV09 wrote:where are all you el paso faggots at? ive seen at least 20 of you in the past two days and im watching from across the street at el taco tote, one of you sitting at alamo automotive. code red with damn near opaque tinted windows.

I know Luis (KingDNH) is in El Paso. There are quite a few there though from what I have heard.
By Tonez
nykuil wrote:el paso?

El Paso counts! You are barely still in Texas, but are still included! :lol:
Never mind the fact that you are 12 hours from me.....
By nykuil
07BlackedOut wrote:
nykuil wrote:el paso?

El Paso counts! You are barely still in Texas, but are still included! :lol:
Never mind the fact that you are 12 hours from me.....

El Paso should count for texas, new mexico and mexico but yeah there's some of us here. There was even a rumor of an all Spec "team".
By red02v
07BlackedOut wrote:
red02v wrote:I live in Okla, but since Texas is so goddamned big that might as well be half way across the country........

You are halfway across from me...lol.
RedDragonV09 wrote:where are all you el paso faggots at? ive seen at least 20 of you in the past two days and im watching from across the street at el taco tote, one of you sitting at alamo automotive. code red with damn near opaque tinted windows.

I know Luis (KingDNH) is in El Paso. There are quite a few there though from what I have heard.

Used to hang out in Dallas (deep ellum before it got so ghettotastic!) with my tattoo guy. Austin was a faveorite party palce for a few years too. If I can magically make some spare time shoot out my butt wouldnt be against a road trip.
By RedDragonV09
Ive never seen so many Spec Vs in one town. There are a fuck ton there. Im moving there in like 2 weeks :(

It looks like Western civilization on Afghanistan terrain. Fuck the Army for backing me into a corner cuz I have no way out of moving there.
By Starkles
Killeen/Ft. Hood here! I'm down for a meet
By willms81™
Bcamos wrote:Killeen/Ft. Hood here! I'm down for a meet

No shit...Copperas Cove Tx here...right next door to Hood.
By Starkles
willms81 wrote:

yeah man, there's 2 of us in Killeen that are on here. I used to live in Cove a few months ago.
By willms81™
Bcamos wrote:
willms81 wrote:

yeah man, there's 2 of us in Killeen that are on here. I used to live in Cove a few months ago.

You guys ever get together?
By Starkles
willms81 wrote:
Bcamos wrote:
willms81 wrote:

You guys ever get together?

yeah we do quite a bit actually. PM your phone number, and we'll get up with you.
These style projecter headlights.

Do you have any recommendations as to where to get[…]

I have one...are you still looking?

Are you still looking for a steering wheel with th[…]

2007 Spec V Part Out

Unfortunately I don’t have the plenum.