AZ, NM, OK, TX
By DSRacing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright well after having a little poll in the other thread, it's been decided that August 13, 2011 will be the official day for the state meet.

On July 30, 2011, me and some people are still going to have a mini meet. I will probably drive around and look at different spots for backups.

Here is some quick details about the official meet:
Around 3-5PM were going to all meet up at a restaurant to eat and do a meet/greet. At around 5:30-6PM were going to Lake Conroe to hangout, meet/greet, and take pictures. Another thing is if you can't make it to the restaurant, then just go straight to the lake. But for sure from 6-9PM will be the main meet.

If any of you guys have suggestions on a restaurant that provides good food, caters lots of people without a fee, and lots of parking. Please let me know.

If anybody has questions PM me or text me at 210-385-6953(seeblackrain)
Date: August 13, 2011
Time: 3-9PM
Place: Restaurant/Lake Conroe
I'm still undecided about where to eat at but I'll update this when I get an update from a person I know in Conroe.
By ERoch1620
New guy in Austin, Texas checking in. August 13 may be a working date - i'll check with FaboNick, maybe we can make a convoy out there.
By FaboNick
did this happen?
By BoostedB16
I dont think so........ emails...phone calls...txt...pms....somthing needs to be done to get a texas meet going!!!
By DSRacing
FaboNick wrote:did this happen?

Yea it happen about 12 cars showed up.. pretty good meet for our first one hopefully we can get another one for next year... but we also planning on going to freeport on Aug. 10 which is a sat around 12ish or 1. Already have people looking for spots for us to relax at and BBQ at the same time and for those that want to go in the water as well... If your interested just let me know or txt me 713-502-1566(Will) for faster response.
By SpecV2008
DSRacing wrote:
FaboNick wrote:did this happen?

Yea it happen about 12 cars showed up.. pretty good meet for our first one hopefully we can get another one for next year... but we also planning on going to freeport on Aug. 10 which is a sat around 12ish or 1. Already have people looking for spots for us to relax at and BBQ at the same time and for those that want to go in the water as well... If your interested just let me know or txt me 713-502-1566(Will) for faster response.

Crap :( I have Drill that weekend
By ATDIadherent
Texas210SER wrote:san antonio checking in YO!!!!

What part? I'm in Austin for school right now, but I head down often.
By ATDIadherent
Texas210SER wrote:like by lackland AFB

I'm by 281 and 1604. We should get a meet or something. There's a decent amount here in Austin, although I don't know if any are on this forum.
By Texas210SER
seeblackrain wrote:

Do you ever go out to the local meets?

Havnt been able to man i should be getting my wheels and springs withing then next two weeks so i can start making my rounds. Are you close to me?
By seeblackrain
Texas210SER wrote:
seeblackrain wrote:

Do you ever go out to the local meets?

Havnt been able to man i should be getting my wheels and springs withing then next two weeks so i can start making my rounds. Are you close to me?

I'm around the 1604/bandera area.
By ERoch1620
I've noticed a few driving around Austin. FaboNick left, and recently I've seen a red one, grey one, and mine.
By ATDIadherent
ERoch1620 wrote:I've noticed a few driving around Austin. FaboNick left, and recently I've seen a red one, grey one, and mine.

I've seen a grey one, a yellow one, and constantly see a blue one (like every day since it's close to UT).

We should meet up...or something.
By jonj2011
checking in, originally from southern california but now in north austin. I didn't read this whole topic so I'm kind of just jumping in :D
By Texas210SER
jonj2011 wrote:checking in, originally from southern california but now in north austin. I didn't read this whole topic so I'm kind of just jumping in :D

I'll be in Austin on the 30th for WekFest let me know if you want to meet up man
By jonj2011
Wekfest looks pretty cool, first time I've heard of it. Busy weekend for me tho, moving....
By BrooksyCC7
This thread looks pretty dead. I'm in Dallas, just bought a B17.
New Look

2017 SR midnight

Canadian Rockies SPEC!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017[…]

when you first installed your intake did your car […]

New lease.

Thanks a bunch. Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk