AZ, NM, OK, TX
By Tonez
Not as of yet, but keep an eye out. You never know...lol.
By Tonez
duesMANdella wrote:You guys need to set up a meet in the middle of texas or something, stop being girls :)

If I do, will you come? lol
By willms81™
Lets have on right here next to Hood. There is already a local meet every Fri night and it would be awesome to pull up in a shitload of Sentras. Plus it is only about 3 hours from DFW and maybe 4 from Houston, the only bad thing is El Paso is so damn far away. Plus there are plenty of hotels, resturants, and clubs here. Just throwing it out there.
By BoostedB16
willms81 wrote:Lets have on right here next to Hood. There is already a local meet every Fri night and it would be awesome to pull up in a shitload of Sentras. Plus it is only about 3 hours from DFW and maybe 4 from Houston, the only bad thing is El Paso is so damn far away. Plus there are plenty of hotels, resturants, and clubs here. Just throwing it out there.

im down for this if we get a meet going
By SpecV2008
SWEET, It's only 3hrs from W Houston :-D Give me a date, & we'll be there!
By willms81™
Who would be interested in a Ft. Hood/Killeen/Copperas Cove meet and anybody have a preference on a time frame? I'm figuring a weekend deal but I'm open for ideas.
By Starkles
Adam I'm down for a meet. It would be funny as hell to roll up to the Harker Heights meet with a bunch of sentras.
By KingDNH
RedDragonV09 wrote:Im gonna be a girl and say Im not driving 10 hours for any of you sluts unless you put out.

I know dude! We're closer to California than some places in our own state!
By KingDNH
Everybody should come to El Paso, we have Chico's Tacos! Not found anywhere else in the planet, but here!
By ATDIadherent
KingDNH wrote:Everybody should come to El Paso, we have Chico's Tacos! Not found anywhere else in the planet, but here!

Chico's is sooo worth the 7 hour drive. Whenever I come back from El Paso I always make sure to get 100 singles to go lol.

willms81 wrote:Who would be interested in a Ft. Hood/Killeen/Copperas Cove meet and anybody have a preference on a time frame? I'm figuring a weekend deal but I'm open for ideas.

I'm down!
By KingDNH
2 singles > 1 double
and they cost the same. Only El Pasoans know the secret ;)
By ATDIadherent
KingDNH wrote:2 singles > 1 double
and they cost the same. Only El Pasoans know the secret ;)

:thumbup: Soooo true!!! It's just that much more cheese!
By SpecV2008
OMG I want the little green taco truck on Bliss to come to Houston... I need a potato & green chile burrito! The Indian Boy has nothing on that green truck!
These style projecter headlights.

Do you have any recommendations as to where to get[…]

I have one...are you still looking?

Are you still looking for a steering wheel with th[…]

2007 Spec V Part Out

Unfortunately I don’t have the plenum.