AZ, NM, OK, TX
By FaboNick
Yes, WE NEED A MEET!
By DSRacing
For all those Houston/Spring/Cyfair/Cypress ya should come to the all team bash thats going down on the 26th at Bear Creek Park its from 11am-5pm :D just saying all others Texas B15 are also welcomed
By DSRacing
Lol wish i could go to the cruise also but im going with a group so i wont be able to make it maybe next time but ill see u at the meet :D
By Tonez
I see no B16 love. :facepalm: lol
By SpecV2008
nah, had more fun in Galveston :) I'll definately make the next one, I live right down the road... when do you plan on it???
By DSRacing
SpecV2008 wrote:nah, had more fun in Galveston :) I'll definately make the next one, I live right down the road... when do you plan on it???

lol really? we had over 300+ cars at the meet :)
Quick update on what we are planning and yes b16 are very welcome

Well as some of you may know. Ever since myspecv.com closed down, all of the original people from Lonestarspecs have scattered all over the place on different forums. What I want to do is get a poll going on and see what is the best date for all of us to meet up for a mega-meet!

Date- Alright first and foremost the date. Weekends seem to be best for most of you guys/gals, so I choose 3 different dates all being on Saturday. If you guys can vote which day would be good for you guys, it would help get the ball rolling on getting a permanent date.
Place- Seems like the majority of you guys/gals are in Houston while the rest of us are in Austin, Dallas, El Paso, and San Antonio. I say somebody in the Houston area choose a spot somewhere in the NW side? Just because some of us are from out of town and we have to make a long drive. What I suggested in the texas rollcall thread was that maybe we get a bbq/restaurant meet in the afternoon and then cruise to a big open area spot to do a giant photoshoot?
Time- Maybe 2-3PM for the bbq/restaurant meet. Then somewhere around 6-7PM have the phootshoot?
An one last thing, this is welcome to all Sentra's! Whether your 1.8, 2.5, or in a swapped engine. Bring them out! Even if you don't own a sentra or a nissan, bring it or them along!
Another thing is, for everyone that is on different forums. Please get the word out and post a link to re-direct them to this thread, so that we can get more people to come! Also, if any of you guys/gals have additional ideas. Please don't hesitate to chime in.
By seeblackrain
Hey guys! Haha thanks dsracing for posting some of the details about the next meet. But right now I'm trying to work out all of the kinks for this meet I'm trying to set up.

For sure the official date is Saturday August 13, 2011. The main meet is going to be located at Lake Conroe. Before visiting Lake Conroe, were all going to meet at a restaurant first to gather everyone together and then head over to the 'spot'.

I'll update you guys more once I figure out the restaurant, addresses, and etc.
Last edited by seeblackrain on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SpecV2008
seeblackrain wrote:Hey guys! Haha thanks dsracing for posting some of the details about the next meet. But right now I'm trying to work out all of the kinks for this meet I'm trying to set up.

For sure the official date is Saturday April 13, 2011. The main meet is going to be located at Lake Conroe. Before visiting Lake Conroe, were all going to meet at a restaurant first to gather everyone together and then head over to the 'spot'.

:woot: that's VERY close to my birthday!
By willms81™
seeblackrain wrote:Hey guys! Haha thanks dsracing for posting some of the details about the next meet. But right now I'm trying to work out all of the kinks for this meet I'm trying to set up.

For sure the official date is Saturday April 13, 2011. The main meet is going to be located at Lake Conroe. Before visiting Lake Conroe, were all going to meet at a restaurant first to gather everyone together and then head over to the 'spot'.

Isn't it a little late for that?
By seeblackrain
willms81 wrote:

Isn't it a little late for that?

ROFL. Damn phone auto correcting my words. August 13, 2011 is the official date.

Edit: Here is the link to the official thread, with all of the details about the meet. http://www.allsentra.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=6629&p=106162#p106162
By SpecVMarine
New member here. Running out of Brazoria Texas. Only an hour south of Houston. If you kick it September 17-20th I'll be sure to bring my Spec by.
17 Sr Turbo Tune

almost bought one decided to restore mine no valu[…]

Engagement will come back after the clutch has bee[…]

front clip swap

will a 2002-3 or 4 front clip (dog house) fit on a[…]

Nah, ignore me.. I mistakenly confused two differe[…]