Anything and everything goes, do not get butthurt in here
By willms81™
Evan, FFX is a personal favorite of mine.

and BF4 is coming out too.

Going to be a fun fall/winter.
By Evan
I liked FFX, but it definitely wasn't a favorite for me. I am a tremendous fan of FF Tactics, FF7, and FF9.
By willms81™
I always forget about FF Tactics. That game killed a lot of time in Iraq on PSP. Loved it.
By speedbumpLV
I'm currently playing through FF 7, 9 and 13 again. Also just finished "The Last of Us" which I can confidently say was probably one of the greatest games I have ever played.

For original topic, I am a gamer. If I'm not doing something outside my home, then I am on my 360, PS3 or my desktop computer. I build new gaming PC's every two years (average) to keep up with the tech. Gaming electronics and my car are my two biggest money sinks. And I have my own place, not living with parents or any of that B.S.

Sent using smoke signals from my campfire.
By rickrom88
I was really into the video games at age of 18 till 23 yrs. old. But when the exams time has come I realised that I need to leave gaming and dedicate myself fully to studying. And what's funny I combined these both things in my Violence in video games essay. Of course, it was successful, since I knew what am I writing about :D
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge