NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, etc
By WhiteLightning05
Who's your team and who do you predict will be in the playoffs or win the Superbowl?

Anyone think the Chiefs will go 16-0? :P

I'll start off...

I'm a Falcons fan.. Yea rough season so far.

Predictions:
Seahawks, Chiefs, Saints, Patriots, and Colts in the Playoffs.

SB Winner: IDK :D
By MGW
What about Denver? :D
By SteveoSpecV
I'm a die hard falcons fan. Drove from charleston wv to Charlotte to watch them get their asses handed to them. I think KC may go 14-2. Denver will beat them both times. SB winner I say Denver.
By WhiteLightning05
Forgot Denver :facepalm:
By WhiteLightning05
SteveoSpecV wrote:I'm a die hard falcons fan. Drove from charleston wv to Charlotte to watch them get their asses handed to them. I think KC may go 14-2. Denver will beat them both times. SB winner I say Denver.

Sorry :?
By SteveoSpecV
We have too many injuries and old players. With our two main receivers (white and jones) out it leaves tony and Harry Douglas to do it all and they can't. Sean Witherspoon finally got back into practice today but Mr Jackson isn't doing as well as I thought he would. Oh well. Next season I guess. I did enjoy watching them play even tho every panther fan was enjoying it laughing in my face. It was only my second game. I wanna make one in Atlanta so bad.
By nissanguru
I'm also a die hard Falcons fan. Part of that is standing by them even in rough seasons. Hopefully next season is a winner.
By WhiteLightning05
SteveoSpecV wrote:We have too many injuries and old players. With our two main receivers (white and jones) out it leaves tony and Harry Douglas to do it all and they can't. Sean Witherspoon finally got back into practice today but Mr Jackson isn't doing as well as I thought he would. Oh well. Next season I guess. I did enjoy watching them play even tho every panther fan was enjoying it laughing in my face. It was only my second game. I wanna make one in Atlanta so bad.

Oh hell yea.. The dome is crazy. I went the Buccs game.. It was awesome. Something you have to experience at least once if possible.

Idk that I would call myself a diehard fan though. A fan yes.

I'm a Braves diehard tho... :P
By SteveoSpecV
nissanguru wrote:I'm also a die hard Falcons fan. Part of that is standing by them even in rough seasons. Hopefully next season is a winner.

Agreed

Do you have any recommendations as to where to ge[…]

B16 Spec shift knob

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017[…]

I have one...are you still looking?

Are you still looking for a steering wheel with th[…]