For all the nerdies
By Alen
I am in the market for a new laptop.

has to be able to play games very nicely, and also be there for work

i dont know much about all the up to date "things" in a laptop, so I need help

I looked at Alienware and Razer so far and like the Razer more cause of looks and it sounds better to me.

Are there other brands to recommend?

By futbolista116699
If you absolutely NEED it to be a laptop then you are on the right track. You might want check this out, too- (they have a sale right now, by the way)

If you don't necessarily need it to be a laptop, then build a PC. That is if you are comfortable with that. But there are websites where you say what you want and they generate a build for you ( Also, the some stores that you buy parts from can put it together for you. This way it will be cheaper and a lot better than a laptop. Also, a lot of possibilities for future upgrades.

Regardless of what you get, get a Nvidia video card and a Intel processor. No AMD

Hope that helps ;)
By Alen
thank you!

I want the convinience of going to a friends house and doing a LAN party if I feel the need
By futbolista116699
Yeah, its a little bit of a hassle if you have a PC and you want to LAN.
But, in my opinion still worth it.
Just a heads up, also has a guide on how to put the PC parts together if you want to go that route.
And No Problem
By BrooksyCC7
It's called a mini-ITX build. You can build a small PC that is easily portable and could fit in a medium-sized backpack. Laptops are just not efficient for gaming for the price you have to pay.
By JangBang
If you absolutely had to get a gaming laptop I would go with Asus. My gaming laptop is an Asus G74, it's like three years old now but is very solid, runs everything I need it to on Ultra...Skyrim...starcraft 2. I'd personally not buy Alienware anymore as its no longer Alienware but Dell...and Razer seems very overpriced...paying for a name, I like their peripherals, I have several of their mice and headsets.
The only people I know with Razor laptops have more money than brains.

Asus republic of gamers is where it's at if you want Laptop gaming.
Otherwise build a tower and save a pile of cash lol
B16 2J-Racing Medusa Header

I agree with you, Steve.. Factory turbo's is a sel[…]

08 sentra swap

hello i have a 2008 nissan sentra and i want to pu[…]

Probably would be best to just wait it out some a[…]

... and here you go Brooksy.. found something you […]