For all the nerdies
By bakerboard
Recently tapatalk has been crashing or pops up with errors when I use tapatalk app to view this site. I googled what could be the issue and it might be the site plugin. Is it updated? Anyone else having an issue with the app?

Now, it could also be that ios6 was just relaxed and tapatalk hasn't released an update yet.
bakerboard wrote:Recently tapatalk has been crashing or pops up with errors when I use tapatalk app to view this site. I googled what could be the issue and it might be the site plugin. Is it updated? Anyone else having an issue with the app?

Now, it could also be that ios6 was just relaxed and tapatalk hasn't released an update yet.

as am i. its pissing me off. i send the message and it kicks me out, and im like :fu:

axelrtgs wrote:im having issues too.

Jesse can you please look at updating the plugin, i would love to be able to frequent/post on the site more often but im usually on my phone.

Thanks,

x2
By Starkles
Test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Starkles
Clearing cache got it to work for me. I kept getting "invalid topic id". Looks like it works now.

By randy
RexCoxMcWanker wrote:Clearing cache got it to work for me. I kept getting "invalid topic id". Looks like it works now.

I had the same issue. I deleted tapatalk and re added it and it been working
I can't speak to either of those models, but I have always been a Motorola guy. I currently have the Moto Z and really like it. This is one of the models that can use the Moto mods like the camera and speaker. I haven't had a chance to test any of them though. I like Motorola because they have a very stock version of Android, no bloatware or unnecessary apps, and they are not sold by the carrier so nothing from AT&T or Verizon or anything will be on the phone either.

I'm about to join the instagram portion of the Se[…]

Water Leak under passenger seat

Hey so i was thinking about this today going throu[…]

Fuel Pump issues?

I had a guy look at it, read the code, same thing.[…]

B16 stock radio

Forgot I had this. Was in the car maybe a month.