xbox. playstations, atari, etc
By HyBr1D
Unfortunately, I discovered this section a bit too late but since the forum is dead might as well talk to myself a bit heh.

I've been building PC's since back in the late 90's really. As a kid I was really intrigued with computers so, my father purchased for me my first "gaming" rig (wasn't really a gaming rig but I could play games on it). The tech built in in front of me and I was just fascinated with the process of building and the installation of the OS. From there, I began to mess with that PC taking it apart, upgrading and just overall understanding what makes it tick.

My first PC was a Pentium Overdrive 486 which had like 83MHz or something with barely any RAM... and HDD was like 1GB? I mainly played Quake 2 on it which began my FPS addiction. Then, the PC built for me was a Pentium 3 1GHz with like 512MB of RAM... a Voodoo video card (can't recall the model) and HDD was like about 128 or 256GB.

Various AMD Athlon XP's later where I grasped the exploration of building machines I stuck with intel afterwards and went with a Alienware 17" (almost 10LBS) laptop... really, it became a could be mobile Desktop, I barely moved it. After it died of overheating issues (First SLI laptop ever created)

Now, I built other machines which I barely recall but the actual gaming rigs began somewhere in 2011... Specs were as follows (I recently gave this machine to a co-worker who plays other games far less demanding... XP/Vista/7 type of games).;

Intel i&-2600K 3.4GHz *Cooled by a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Heatpipe/Air* (OC'd to 4GHz Watercooled in v2 of this machine)
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P
EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560
WD Green 1.5TB SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" HDD
x2 G.Skill Ripjas X Series 8GB (2x4GB) @ DDR3 2133MHz
Corsair 850W PSU

It was a dust factory... crapped and the case I used had very little ability for cable management.
Then, in 2015 I ordered a 32GB set of G. Skill X Series RAM @ 2133MHz a bunch of green LED fans for the new Corsair Obsidian 750D case... waaaay more room and cable management system. Also a new watercooler from Corsiar, Hydro H100i Extreme.

Clean management

Where everything was hidden.

By HyBr1D
In late 2018 I figured I'd get a deal with Black Friday... Built a monster of a rig...

Intel i7-9700K 8 Core @ 3.6GHz (OC'd to 5GHz)
Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro RGB (360mm Radiator)
MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk Motherboard
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W PSU
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB (4x16GB) @ 2666MHz
Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Extreme 8GB Video Card
Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2280 2TB PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSD
Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSD
Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Case
Upgraded all the SP120 fans the case came with, with LL120 + Corsiar Commander Pro Controller + LED Lighting Pro strips + Corsiar Gaming RGB Polaris Mouse Pad MM800 + Corsair ST100 RGB Headset Stand + Corsair K95 Platinum Mechanical Keyboard.. (Yes, I want RGB nuts.. adds more HP...
Also added 2 PCIe 1x 4 port USB (total 8 more USB's) Motherboard had a limited quantity, need more.

Small update... been giving the B16 the back seat […]

I have no idea what options do you have for B17 in[…]

Anyone using Hp Tuners?

I was looking at their website and saw that they s[…]

Help! A noble needs advice

I'm going replace all 4 rubber boots on my 05 Sent[…]