Someones mouth making checks thier body cant cash? Good thing its over the computer
By ProTo20
Alright guys,

I believe that we all understand that I am a dick/faggot/hardhead/ what ever you would like.

Point is I think this Facebook drama has to end. It was only a matter of time before something happened with the way I delt with the issues that happen from time to time on my page. Hence all the bans. I will admit that it may have not been the correct way of approaching the issue.

I appreciate all the bashing as it puts things into perspective. This same shit happen to me on a FRS page with 9k members....I got banned for a simple question. I definitely felt cheated. So for that I apologies to everyone who I've done that too.

I may still be a little bitch and a prick.

But I will remove the ban from mostly everyone. I will take a chill off the ban hammer and go from there.

I don't care if you want to join back or not.

This is going to be my post showing that I admit that I may have been wrong.

I am sure ill get bashed/ laughed at for this post but fuck it!

Take it as you will.
By randy
ProTo20 wrote:Alright guys,

I believe that we all understand that I am a dick/faggot/hardhead/ what ever you would like.

Point is I think this Facebook drama has to end. It was only a matter of time before something happened with the way I delt with the issues that happen from time to time on my page. Hence all the bans. I will admit that it may have not been the correct way of approaching the issue.

I appreciate all the bashing as it puts things into perspective. This same shit happen to me on a FRS page with 9k members....I got banned for a simple question. I definitely felt cheated. So for that I apologies to everyone who I've done that too.

I may still be a little bitch and a prick.

But I will remove the ban from mostly everyone. I will take a chill off the ban hammer and go from there.

I don't care if you want to join back or not.

This is going to be my post showing that I admit that I may have been wrong.

I am sure ill get bashed/ laughed at for this post but fuck it!

Take it as you will.

Why would you get bashed? This right here Sam is what a lot of people just want to hear. If they gonna bash you for trying to calm a storm that your part of then fuck them. Simple. It takes a lot to admit fault. You can only learn from past mistakes. I'm sure this will calm a lot of nerves.
By Starkles
Little punk bitch
By willms81™
Needs moar memes
WeatherTech vs. Husky Floor Liners

Hello, I actually just purchased the Husky Floor […]

Window Deflectors/Visors

AVS maybe the only other brand that mounts in bet[…]

I'm shooting for at least 10 years of ownership, […]

Get some d2 suspension lil pricey but u get what u[…]