1/8 to 1/4 to bench racing and street racing. All straight fun

Moderators: B17 Moderator, B16 Moderator

By Tovino77
Hey all. I am a new owner of a preowned certified 2017 Nissan Sentra S 15k miles.

I had a few questions and maybe somebody could help!

I wanted to install new speakers in the driver/passanger door. Does anybody know if the 17 Sentra uses 6.5" speakers? I wanted to spend $50 or less on a pair and didn't know what's considered the best or best value in that range. Would I need any special harnesses to make this work? I dont have any wiring skills so I was hoping to plug and play with harnesses if possible.

Is it possible to swap out my basic CD/Radio player for one of the OEM upgraded headunits? I was hoping one day to get a rearview camera installed down the line.

Is it possible to change the console lid/armrest on the ones on the SV model that slide out? I took a look at the console and wasn't sure if it was built to swap the console lid. If possible, anybody know where I can find the part number or instructions to do that?

Are there any other car mods somebody might suggest or reccomend that make a Sentra more fun?

Thanks in advance!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]