Site information and/or you can make suggestions about the site
By MGW
We apologize for any inconvenience during our down time. Thank you to Dues and our Admin team for getting everything right. Chat and post away folks.

It's all :good:
By Weimaraner
The way this site is being managed has become a complete joke. Along with all the issues people are having with Jesse not responding to store orders too. This is a business...get it together
By ProTo20
Weimaraner wrote:The way this site is being managed has become a complete joke. Along with all the issues people are having with Jesse not responding to store orders too. This is a business...get it together

Haters gonna hate.
By Weimaraner
No hating here sir. With a business comes great responsibility and I think everyone would agree management has gotten worse since the whole firing debacle.
By 07BlackSpecV
Sorry, after college I've had difficulty fitting in dealing with other peoples interpersonal relationships for free with a marriage, a full time job in manufacturing engineering, buying a house, and up keep with my own vehicles and property.

The "firing debacle" was seen as a necessity because the in fighting had gotten to a whole new level of stupidity. It had already been stated previously that it would not be tolerated so it wasn't. Did it suck for me to be in the decision making group for that? Hell yes it did.

I'm officially ending COTM for now because of lack of interest.

I wish Jesse could be more present as he is the owner and has a lot of the power and maybe the store could be turned off for a while to help out that avenue.

This was never meant to be a business and even now that is no where near being the goal. It's a damn shame we have issues but that has been going on since 2012, it is unfortunately nothing new. All I can do personally is try to fit it in to my life where it makes sense on my list of priorities and use the powers I have know I have.

What am I going to do? I'm going to continue treating this as a forum that is free to use and that I just try to do what I can as it fits into my life. When I was in college this could be my second priority easily, ask my wife, now I just try to do a scan over new and interesting posts ever day.
By BrooksyCC7
Jordan, I think we all completely understand about priorities and I myself am not going to pretend that the forum should be the most important thing (or even second) in anyone's life. Saying that, is it possible to get some more people on board on the official/technical side? I'm sure there are some that would be willing to provide their time for the betterment of the site.
By BrooksyCC7
Did that 4 months ago. Haven't heard anything...

I PMed Jesse who seems a bit busy these days, so I guess I'll copy Jordan and Adam too.
By Starkles
I also tried to get someone in (Jamaul) to do maintenance on the site. That was shot down because no one is trusted with the secret scepter of AS. But yet no one wants to do shit for maintenance.
By Evan
Yeah Jesse has never responded to a single one of my PM's either. What ever happened to that steve guy?
By Starkles
He's too busy growing beards, shaving them off, going to Justin Timberlake concerts and working on his Camaro.
By npeters7
Jesse wrote me said he couldn't keep up with the demand and after he got done with all the orders he has now that he was thinking about throwing in the towel.. I'm not the one to say that is a final decision but I would say that is why he hasn't been taking orders.. He has been out of town getting backed up and didn't want to get into deep.. Just my .02
By Alen
npeters7 wrote:Jesse wrote me said he couldn't keep up with the demand and after he got done with all the orders he has now that he was thinking about throwing in the towel.. I'm not the one to say that is a final decision but I would say that is why he hasn't been taking orders.. He has been out of town getting backed up and didn't want to get into deep.. Just my .02

:facepalm:
By npeters7
yea...my mistake on that one..i just caught the jesse and thought it was something totally dif.. my bad on that.. like most causes my .02 don't mean shit lol
By BrooksyCC7
npeters7 wrote:like most causes my .02 don't mean shit lol

I couldn't buy a $.02 candy bar with my $.02.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]