Vancouvers Spec V car club
By rob5625
hey, i know you!
wtf has vanspec been up to?
i lost everyones number when i washed my phone but i've seen nick (seekerbeta) at mission raceway a few times and found him on myspec-v.com
vanspec active or what?
By duesMANdella
rob5625 wrote:hey, i know you!
i lost everyones number when i washed my phone but i've seen nick (seekerbeta) at mission raceway a few times and found him on myspec-v.com
vanspec active or what?

Im not part of Van spec as im in the usa lol, but one of the guys came to me to make this spot for you guys, i think hes having a hard time finding everyone to bring them here
By draft
vanspec active or what?

Hey man hows it goin?
Havent seen you since NWN in the summer

Tell nick about this site, I dont think vanspec has been active since myspecv.com shut down
If you can try to get everyone here

I only know Josh and Matt's #'s
By rob5625
draft wrote:
vanspec active or what?

Hey man hows it goin?
Havent seen you since NWN in the summer

Tell nick about this site, I dont think vanspec has been active since myspecv.com shut down
If you can try to get everyone here

I only know Josh and Matt's #'s

yah, i'll let nick know.
we gotta get something going for next spring.
my car is gonna be off the road soon for some off-season modding, (more nos, catless exhaust, safc, ect.)
planning on mid/low 13's next season!

see ya.
By rob5625
Seekerbeta wrote:im here now, dont worry.

what, me worry?
By Seekerbeta
no... but rob... i do have a couple of projects for you at your shop...

I have a 1970 Chevy Malibu Wagon 454 that i need a piece of aluminum in the trunk to replace the piece of wood (so that guys in tech can stop pissing me off)

You think you might be able to fab something up?
By rob5625
Seekerbeta wrote:no... but rob... i do have a couple of projects for you at your shop...

I have a 1970 Chevy Malibu Wagon 454 that i need a piece of aluminum in the trunk to replace the piece of wood (so that guys in tech can stop pissing me off)

You think you might be able to fab something up?

yup, can we just trace the piece of wood? or make a template? or would you have to bring the whole car?
i got some 10ga aluminum i can use for free, dunno how thick you would need but 10ga is 3/32" thick (just under 1/8")
just let me know and we'll meet up somewheres.

here's my shop: http://www.mbmmetal.com/
By Seekerbeta
Almost anyway would be easy. its just a plain sheet of plywood right now, i want to see if there is something we can do to... fancy it up, i could bring you the piece, i could bring you the car, i could give you the dimension... i almost think it would be fun for me to bring you the car (in a couple of months, i need to finish the rest of the car first)
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge