2007-2012
I like that, not sure how the b17 folks will :D

I would totally rock an allsentra authorized tshirt.

Edit:

Apparently I missed the previous post by a b17 guy, too funny.

The design is a silhouette of a B16 ;)
HyBr1D wrote:BTW, I was working on a possible sticker design (old sticker but somewhat improved (new font)). Looking into getting stickernerd.com to make it, if they can.

Not sure about stickernerd but https://www.stickermule.com/custom-stickers allows you to upload images from your computer. Don't think they have to be vector based either. Only catch is I think you have to buy multiple stickers.
Mbrice420 wrote:Nice man :thumbup: I can see the purple poking out there :P
Those lugs though, while they are better looking, don't they kinda make it easier to steal your wheels? knock on wood

So, good news, Joe is going to be sending me the locking lugs straight from Mackin. :D

Will take 10-15 days, hopefully Matthew didn't curse my knock offs and some idiot with the same lucky lug pattern doesn't swipe 'em lol.

Mbrice420 wrote:
HyBr1D wrote:BTW, I was working on a possible sticker design (old sticker but somewhat improved (new font)). Looking into getting stickernerd.com to make it, if they can.

Not sure about stickernerd but https://www.stickermule.com/custom-stickers allows you to upload images from your computer. Don't think they have to be vector based either. Only catch is I think you have to buy multiple stickers.

Also, I was looking into stickermule and apparently they don't have an upload option on their site just text?

Check out https://www.stickeryou.com/home/selecteditor and https://www.stickernerd.com/store/c24/CUSTOM

I think for stickernerd you'd have to contact them to see if they do multi-colors. They offer it off their present stickers.
Options are the devil... red is a nice concept but not sure how it would flow. Black seems like a safe bet.
***UPDATE***

This Friday I will be ordering the black caps... keep the car clean and not too flashy. As for the projectors I hit a snag with aligning one of the lamps and had to re-do the PS one. Still a work in progress and will be providing a write-up soon.

After this is done it's tire shoppin' once again. Looking into two sets of Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 for my car and the wife's. Good times....
Mbrice420 wrote:Have you had those tires before? Seems like they got decent reviews. They are for Dry, wet, and snow.... SNOW??!! in Florida? :D

Well, they're AS tires... the cross pattern and sharp edges will still help cut through water and puddles. That's their marketing tactic for it's name but it's no different than the Sumitomo HTR A/S P02 which would be the direct competitor or the non-similar pattern Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Plus...

I read up that the Michelin actually aren't comfortable and start to act up once they start to wear. Saw nothing but good reviews on both Sumitomo and the Continentals.

***These prices reflect tirerack.com which I do not intend to buy there just giving a rough estimate at the difference and similar categories.
Sumitomo @ $87.66 ($350.64 for 4)

Continental @ $145.78 ($583.12 for 4)

Michelin @$166.97 ($667.88 for 4)
All season's have certainly come a long ways in traction, tread life, practicality and price in the last decade. Why anyone would put super soft 'summer' tires on their DD is beyond me. IMO.
eXcude wrote:All season's have certainly come a long ways in traction, tread life, practicality and price in the last decade. Why anyone would put super soft 'summer' tires on their DD is beyond me. IMO.

I went straight ultra performance summer tire mode because I never owned one and since I've done so much work on suspension tuning and tightening up the chassis I wanted to splurge and try to kill myself with ridiculous amounts of grip heh. But you're right, man... technology has advanced so much that pretty much an A/S tire is more than capable to have similar amounts of performance to that of a summer tire. Which is why those 3 are the one's I'm looking into... I saw a tail of the dragon video on youtube where a ol' school miata ate the wall and I recognized the tires being a "high-performance sumitomo tire.. HTR ZIII, now they didn't look worn out but the video wasn't the best. I can sum it up to bad decision making but yeah... sort of made me think twice on the brand BUT what eXcude has said about his A/S tire set leaves me on the fence... heh
Well tires are a big part of handling for sure, but you still gotta use your head when pushing the limits of a vehicle :D
Hello fellow sentra owners

very nice quite the collection what plans have y[…]

FS: 2014 Sentra SV Muffler Delete

Selling a muffler delete I made. Stainless tip, al[…]

to truly use all the power this engine can produce[…]

powder/2010 Spec V/Canada

So they do look good on a Sentra, that was a mode[…]