2007-2012
Selling the sentra eh? Its come across my mind a few times. To be honest i havent been driving mine. Picked up a Nissan Pathfinder as a deep snow vehicle, and as a dd. It will be sad to see your b16 go as you put so much work into it. But then again you're going for something with more power

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I get you. Reading up on the 1Gen 2.0T TSI motor once you pass all the fixes it needs you really don't have much to worry about. A lot of the stuff are stock issues and once a lot of the things are remedied they won't reoccur.

The stock coilpack, intake manifold and seals were garbage. Once replaced and carbon cleaned yearly then the car will run solid. Everything else it's just to let the car breath better and possible future mods. Mostly bolt on no bigger turbos.

The only reason I'm considering keeping it and modding it in light of selling the B16 is for my wife to have a more reliable and stress free car. The main reason why this CC is acting up is because I didn't do my research and the wife didnt want me to oversee the car... Sooo a lot of this could of been avoided.
Hello all,

Pretty much been MIA as of late. Figured I'd chime in on the Sentra.

I'm getting a strange sound now which seems to be coming out of the front right wheel... sounds like a dying seal anywhere between 5mph - 20mph. I suspect it's the suspension again. This happened after I did a deep cleaning of the car... Removed the wheels, cleaned the suspension and the wheels (inside and out).

Had to trouble shoot things with the headlamps to finally determine that the PS DRL driver blew only on the DRL not the amber signal. Claiming the warranty on that and the Osram bulbs are flickering and not wanting to turn on which I then tested the the fog bulbs on the headlamp ballast to find out which is the culprit and it seems to be the D2S bulbs. I did buy some cheapo amazon off brand for like 8 bucks to swap for the mean time but We will see. Come January I have a lot of things to do with Chase, mostly servicing... nothing fun.

I gotta go and take it to the dealer (extended warranty) to see wtf is going on with the transmission and hopefully they'll swap it out with a new one lol...

I gotta do my brakes F/R and remedy this crap with my headlamps. GAH!
Seems like I come here to talk to myself.. O.o lol... miss the community.

Last night I did some work on the retrofit... so, I RMA'd the CBH bulbs back to TRS and paid the difference for the updated version CBA. They also RMA'd and sent me a new set of v1 panamera switchback shrouds with everything (board, drivers and wires). Got everything in and added a new little touch.. some demon eyes +XBT Bluetooth controller. Fixed the dead seal which was a cover that came loose in the wheel well that covers the pulley.

Got a full synthetic oil change last weekend and changed my brakes (F discs and pads + R drum pads and new hardware + PS wheel bearing needed to be changed) . All, I need to do now (besides re-install my headlamps) is swap out the BC camber plates... but I think I'm going to leave that for like May. Considering hitting the Dragon President's Day weekend if the weather holds up... (expected to rain all weekend).
So, I after RMAing the CBH for CBA bulbs the bulbs were experiencing the same issues... flickering and having a hard time to stay on. TRS initially said it was the ballasts but I tested the fog ballasts too and ruled that out when the CBH's worked fine. Last night after I got everything together I was having the same issues with both sets of ballasts... I ended up narrowing it down to the Morimoto Relays... connected directly to the car and it's working perfect now lol... EVerything is in working order now :D swapped out the amber deleted signals for white ones and the XB LED fogs :D looking good too.

There isn't a whole-lot of options for the B16. As[…]

Word. :)

Getting logged off.

Okay, I've combed through our config and don't see[…]

ROOF LEAKING

I have a 2012 Sentra with the identical problem. W[…]