2007-2012
By Tcastle
Alright, some small changes.
Painted my summer wheels bronze (look gold) with the Protect dip from Canadian tire and I'm pretty impressed with how they turned out. Very smooth look and even paint. 2 cans stopped spraying and this is appearantly common with this crap style can.
Also rebadged my rear.
Removed the Sentra and SE R and put on the other style SE R badge and tucked the spec V under it.
Also put the Nismo badge on the grill, I'll upload a pic tomorrow.
Attachments
IMG_0595.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG
IMG_0592.JPG
By Mbrice420
yogib777 wrote:wheels do look gold
i think thats classy on a white car

looking good

Totally agree. Looks good for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Tcastle
All right, have done a few things to my car.
Got Nismo grill emblem that looks good on the grill :thumbup:
Got a frosted film layover for my fog lights that a local Sentra owner had :thumbup:
Had some CF wrap laying around and made some SER Spec V decals to slap on like the Civic SI have on their doors
Also installed a rear diffuser and I also like the touch this adds :thumbup:
Then lastly I removed the rear spoiler and installed a new one.
The spoiler and the diffuser are both off a 2007 Ford Focus ST.
Some cutting/trimming was required for the diffuser and new holes were drilled for the spoiler and the holes from the stock spoiler were filled up.
White is a little off since trying to find Perfect Match For the ivory pearl is near impossible in Calgary, needs to be made custom from what I've been told. The black is just plastidip but still looks awesome.
Now that the exterior is to what I'm pretty much looking for, I'm starting to put money aside for the Treadstone turbo kit or slowly piece together a turbo kit.
Attachments
IMG_0642.JPG
IMG_0641.JPG
IMG_0640.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG
IMG_0616.JPG
By Tcastle
Yeah diffuser and spoiler make it look really different. I'm really picky about this stuff and didn't want it to be ricey.
The spoiler isn't that bad actually, I thought it would be worse but it sits at the height of the Subaru spoiler.
By Tcastle
I forgot to add this but I also went out this afternoon and switched out my lugs for black Rays lug nuts.
I'll be switching out the centre caps for something not silver :D
Attachments
IMG_0647.JPG
IMG_0646.JPG
By eXcude
The wing works for me, I wouldn't put myself out there like that personally, it will get you some attention for sure.

My tip of the day: Work on some better wheels in lieu of drowning in small details. A nice wheel/tire combo will make the car feel and perform better. Stock 17x7 50mm with 225/45 doesn't take full advantage of the drive-train/chassis of this vehicle.

Of course lower that bitch too :D
By Mbrice420
Spoiler looks good for the install. Especially since it's from a different car altogether. Kudos for uniqueness. I agree with Excude.. some bigger wheels would really make ur shit look fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Tcastle
Thanks guys,
What kind of wheel combo would you suggest? I didn't want to go up to 18" since I'm considering lowering it, or will the 18s be ok with the lowering?
I was definitely looking at Pirelli as a tire choice but any input is appreciated.
The tires on my car were bought end of last summer and only have seen 1500km of road so selling or trading won't be hard.
By HyBr1D
The car could definitely go up to 19" but it all depends on what you're trying to go for. If weight is an issue and such. I purchased Pirelli Cinturato P1 Plus for my wife's CC (245/35/19) and they run good. Good grip on both wet/dry wears fast though... On the Sentra I'm lowered and have 17x8.25 +32 offset wrapped in Continental ExtremeContact DW (245/40/17)... a lot of room still in there so, I doubt 18's would be an issue. Show us what styles you're generally looking into.
By eXcude
Tcastle wrote:Thanks guys,
What kind of wheel combo would you suggest? I didn't want to go up to 18" since I'm considering lowering it, or will the 18s be ok with the lowering?

Do some homework and ask another question :D
By Tcastle
Too late! hybrid already helped a lot with his answer lol
I'll see what out there for 18s but I'm definitely gonna go with a Pirelli tire.
By eXcude
Wheel size doesn't matter because you adjust tire size so overall diameter is close to stock. It's tire/wheel 101.

I recommend 18's personally, go big or go home. 19s don't look good. 17s if you are worried about weight. Focus more on the width and offset, that's a whole other ball of wax :D

I recommend Sumitomo A/S P02's for tires, they are well priced and have retarded good wet/dry traction for an all-season.

my $0.02.. keep us updated, looking forward to seeing your build continue!
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge