2007-2012
By Based_Richard
I've had this car for a while now. Nothing done to it performance wise, but look wise I think it looks pretty cool. Glad to be in a community with more fellow B16ers
Attachments
pic 10.jpg
pic 9.jpg
pic 8.jpg
pic 6.jpg
IMG_5573.jpg
By eXcude
I like your style, looks great and not overdone. Any issues with those headlights? Fogging up on the inside or anything? They look good, where did you find them?

SER's are fun off the dealer's lot, you thinking of getting some bolt ons to make even more fun? :D
By Mbrice420
I really like those headlights as well. They look really good. To bad the b17 projectors that I've seen only have "U" bar lights instead of halos like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By nissanguru
Do you by any chance go to GGC (Georgia Gwinnett College) i feel like i have seen this same car on campus.
By Based_Richard
eXcude wrote:I like your style, looks great and not overdone. Any issues with those headlights? Fogging up on the inside or anything? They look good, where did you find them?

SER's are fun off the dealer's lot, you thinking of getting some bolt ons to make even more fun? :D

Fog in my left Headlight when it gets really humid, which sucks. It rarely happens though just sometimes. And bolt ons sounds tempting. I want it faster.
Based_Richard wrote:
eXcude wrote:I like your style, looks great and not overdone. Any issues with those headlights? Fogging up on the inside or anything? They look good, where did you find them?

Fog in my left Headlight when it gets really humid, which sucks. It rarely happens though just sometimes. And bolt ons sounds tempting. I want it faster.
SentraImageImage

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
By Based_Richard
nissanguru wrote:Do you by any chance go to GGC (Georgia Gwinnett College) i feel like i have seen this same car on campus.

Sorry for the late reply lol I haven't been on here since this post. But yes I do go to GGC. I can't see your pictures for some reason on here, but I'm assuming you're one of the few awesome B 16's on campus that i've seen.(only like 3).
isaacgonzo562 wrote:
Based_Richard wrote:

SentraImageImage

SentraImage

By eXcude
OP where did you get those lights? Have any more close-up pics of them?
By HyBr1D
I've seen them all over eBay... they've been around for quite some time now. I found a new one with the side marker cleared out but they are stock-like with the amber gone.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/FOR-07-09-NISSAN ... 0005.m1851

They look good but only come in the old style lamp not the refreshed version.

I'm actually considering buying a set for the cleared side markers or just black out the one's I have heh, who knows. I don't want to run an LED slip so it doesn't look corny. :)
By eXcude
I'm not into the LED slip thingy either, but I can probably learn to live with it :D

How have the stock engine internals endured @9psi […]

How to install rocker moldings

Should be very easy, just some clips I believe

Fits b17 Sentra SV? If so I will give you $280 for[…]

Today I checked my coolant level and oil as a basi[…]