2007-2012
Here is my old Sentra.

I had a great deal of fun with this car. I met a bunch of cool people because of it, too!

Right when I first got it (9/07):

After a wash / detail while I was away at school (3/08):

At some point during the day of my first Sentra meet in St. Louis (4/08):

Exactly one year later (4/09. Pictures courtesy of Gennady Gurov):

Toys all lit up (summer '09):

Doing stuff at Pat's place before going to the track for the first time (summer '09):

After a *slight* "accident":

I'll update with more as I find them.
Last edited by LittleRedMachine on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Tonez
Looks good man! Sometimes I wish I would have gotten red......
Awesome little b16 u got there man > She looks gr8 So far :)

Glad you like the grille , They definately look like they belong that way on the Newer sentras :)

How long til u go with the 100 shot instead of the 75 ?
Erix
Very nice Spec V man; posts like this make me wish I could find a way to swap in my 2.0 B16 for a SpecV without being bent over backwards and have the auto loan turned upside down and smashed over my head.
Thanks for the kind words, man.

At times, I dislike my car. (I know everyone goes through it and whatnot) I want something rwd or awd or something else that my car is not. After thinking about it, I realize, shit, I've put enough money and time into this one. Does it look the best? Of fucking course not. lol. But, the amount of man hours I've put in tinkering with it outweigh me wanting to trade it in on something else. The car is unique and does what I need it to do :)
littleredmachine wrote:Thanks for the kind words, man.

At times, I dislike my car. (I know everyone goes through it and whatnot) I want something rwd or awd or something else that my car is not. After thinking about it, I realize, shit, I've put enough money and time into this one. Does it look the best? Of fucking course not. lol. But, the amount of man hours I've put in tinkering with it outweigh me wanting to trade it in on something else. The car is unique and does what I need it to do :)

Thats the right atittude :thumbup:
By Tonez
littleredmachine wrote:Thanks for the kind words, man.

Well said, and most people go through that stage. I have a few times while owning this car...lol.
how the hell did i miss this

bet u miss it dont ya
lol
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]