2007-2012
Ok, i think im gonna take your advise. Now that the shrouds are in my hand, Im gonna paint them black. I have not decided if im gonna make them all black, or just the outer ring and back though. Oh and the Panamera shrouds are huge. Ill paint them after the test fitting is done, so i wont have to repaint them after trimming.
CVTmodderelite wrote:Ok, i think im gonna take your advise. Now that the shrouds are in my hand, Im gonna paint them black. I have not decided if im gonna make them all black, or just the outer ring and back though. Oh and the Panamera shrouds are huge. Ill paint them after the test fitting is done, so i wont have to repaint them after trimming.

Glad to hear it, I think you'll like the outcome considerably.
etayler wrote:The more research I do about available replacement, and performance parts for the B16, the more I like everything you've done to your car. Looks awesome.

Thanks a lot man! Let me know if you need help or have any questions.
viper8828 wrote:i like the eyelids on the old 07 style headlights. now you got me intrigued with the black headlights tho and how they would look on mine, especially if i do something with the taillights lol. thanks alot ;P

Sometimes I miss my eyelids, but the style of the 2010-2012 headlights and the performance of the retrofit are just unbeatable IMO.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]