2007-2012
randy wrote:
bakerboard wrote:niceeeee! i want your car now hahaha! looks like you got the spec v package with it! VERY NICE!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rockout: :popcorn:

na no spec v package.

really? i thought you had to get the spec v package to get the navi screen, etc?
By randy
bakerboard wrote:
randy wrote:
bakerboard wrote:niceeeee! i want your car now hahaha! looks like you got the spec v package with it! VERY NICE!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rockout: :popcorn:

na no spec v package.

really? i thought you had to get the spec v package to get the navi screen, etc?

na no nav in it...that is the base radio in it
By Man Whore
its just the 4.3 color screen but much better then past orange dull shit
By Tonez
Nice Randy! I hope you enjoy it!
randy wrote:
bakerboard wrote:
randy wrote:

na no spec v package.

oh well then you got a cool screen then! How is the upgrade in HP/torque and all that fun stuff? haha :rockout:
By randy
bakerboard wrote:
randy wrote:
bakerboard wrote:
randy wrote:

na no spec v package.

oh well then you got a cool screen then! How is the upgrade in HP/torque and all that fun stuff? haha :rockout:

man its great....going from a 2.0 to the 2.5 spec is a big difference. the power and handling on it is so much better. almost like a different car to me. lol i don't really like the headlights on the 2010 but other than that its a pretty nice car. and quick of it being N/a

Here's an update, I'm going to be taking the Sentr[…]

17 Sr Turbo Tune

almost bought one decided to restore mine no valu[…]

Engagement will come back after the clutch has bee[…]

front clip swap

will a 2002-3 or 4 front clip (dog house) fit on a[…]