By Evan
What info are you looking for specifically? I wouldn't use a value that anyone else had on their car because there are way too many variables to determine if it's worthwhile or safe. Are you self tuning or did you get a professional dyno/street tune?
By yogib777
as above
don't use anybody elses tune
could be dangerous

there are mail order roms from several sources
that are tailored to your mods

they are better but

i have used two mail order roms [na]

they were at least 10hp and 20 ft lb tq lower than the dyno tuning

just my experience
By 08RedAlertSpecV
Not going to flash any ones roms to my ecu, just want to dissect them and learn from them. I have access to a dyno locally but they do not tune for UpRev. I'd like to get as much knowledge as I can so I can tighten up my email tune. My 140,000+ mile stock motor won't last forever so I might as well put it on a dyno and learn something. Plus I think it'd be great to have a data base somewhere with engine specs, dyno sheets and tunes so everyone can take a look at the electronic "voodoo". If ten years ago we were tuning 400hp+ 4 bangers with add on/piggy back systems I'm pretty sure UpRev is worlds safer than those because very minute changes can be made while the car is on the dyno. Thanks-Doug
By Evan
08RedAlertSpecV wrote:Not going to flash any ones roms to my ecu, just want to dissect them and learn from them. I have access to a dyno locally but they do not tune for UpRev. I'd like to get as much knowledge as I can so I can tighten up my email tune. My 140,000+ mile stock motor won't last forever so I might as well put it on a dyno and learn something. Plus I think it'd be great to have a data base somewhere with engine specs, dyno sheets and tunes so everyone can take a look at the electronic "voodoo". If ten years ago we were tuning 400hp+ 4 bangers with add on/piggy back systems I'm pretty sure UpRev is worlds safer than those because very minute changes can be made while the car is on the dyno. Thanks-Doug

There are no uprev certified tuners within reasonable driving distance? That sucks. I mean I have to drive an hour to my tuner :(.

I think I have my tune file on my laptop (I should), PM me your email and I'll shoot you a few of my tunes.
By valhalla
I have many roms...they wont match what you have im running a precision 5858 turbo with 800cc injectors......what are you looking for just the WOT fuel tables? Also if your runnig uprev i advise you call them and get the o2 sensor patch , it converts you from a dual bank to a single bank system, kind of.. it will make it so all adjustments are made off of you bank 1 sensor 1 o2 sensor but both sensors will independently control pulse width
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]