Nitrous, Superchargers, and Turbo info in here
By yogib777
Rey_Rey wrote:Haven't got back in a while sorry guys. Thanks for all the info! :thumbup:
Definitely going to get the 2j pulley soon and the mid pipe as well.
Just wondering if anyone has done anything with the bov. Kinda forget I'm driving a boosted car it's Soo quiet..

two other bov's are available
that might fit from the juke

this one, imo, sounds cool
dial in your own desired sound level

yup, has like a volume knob, lol
https://www.2j-racing.com/nissan-juke/g ... e-kit.html

still quiet
https://www.2j-racing.com/nissan-juke/n ... k-bov.html

call and ask 2jr if they can be made to fit
By Rey_Rey
@yogi. Yeah I've been searching around 2jr. Being practically the only ones to have stuff for the turbo. Thanks for the info on that bov. If it is possible to use on the Sentra that would be bad ass. Was reading how ever that the bov on the Sentra changed. Soo will be finding out soon
By yogib777
SR_Czar wrote:I wouldnt mind 300whp in my SR!! A flash tune would be awesome.

your going to love it
i watched some of the dyno work being done

this is a better motor by design imo for turbo than the qr25de
and is going to make serious streetable whp

they pulled 205whp from the stocker with cai and mid pipe and an uprev tune
before i left

i know nissan is serious here

they gave 2jr a car
to develop parts on
By Nismo_Sentra
I am swinging by 2j this afternoon. Any specific questions you guys want answers to?

Also, uprev has confirmed they are going to do a tune for the new sentra turbos but it's months away. If any of you guys want the tune (now) like I do, give them a call and ask them to push it up in the queue!

The more people we get calling/emailing the faster they will get to it. They are literally working on trucks before the sentra. Makes no sense. :/

Anyway, I have the 2j midpipe and pulley on my car. It definitely did make a difference in torque in case anyone was wondering.

Long post, I know, but I have an unrelated question. When you're up in the RPMs and you shift, do you hear a sort of "rattling" sound when letting the clutch out? A rattle is the only way I can describe it, but it's very fast and only happens at rpms higher than 4k, and only when letting the clutch out. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this? Thanks guys.
By yogib777
Rey_Rey wrote:@yogi. Yeah I've been searching around 2jr. Being practically the only ones to have stuff for the turbo. Thanks for the info on that bov. If it is possible to use on the Sentra that would be bad ass. Was reading how ever that the bov on the Sentra changed. Soo will be finding out soon

at 1st on the dyno this motor lagged far behind the same juke motor
same mods= different outputs

not sure how they figured out the problem
but suddenly the power potential jumped to juke levels

in discussion
when i picked up my car on fri 6/17
By Nismo_Sentra
yogib777 wrote:i believe i saw this in operation on the dyno
the use of uprev
?????

definitely helps
imo

i thought Joe was still at road atl today

Not sure, I spoke to him Wednesday and he said he'd be gone thurs and Friday - but I could swing by Monday. I guess I'll call and see if he will be there today.

And as far as the tune, uprev hasn't come out with it yet. Maybe Joe was messing around with something on the dyno, but I don't think it was the tune for the new sentras. As of last week uprev said it would be 3-4 months out.....which is ridiculous if you ask me.

There are at least 30 of us on the facebook group that are awaiting the tune, probably more. Yet they are doing the trucks before the turbo sentra. Someone please explain that to me.

That's why I'm encouraging everyone to call them and ask for it. The squeky wheel gets the grease! :D
By Rey_Rey
Bad ass.!! I can't wait either for them to start putting more things out . I'm all the way out in Arizona. So no where close to Florida lol. My car is totally in your guys hands. Ppl out here just doing coil overs and rims.. that's about it .

Can't really think of anything off the top of my head I would want to ask besides them doing something about a proper blow off valve. And of course why they pushing the Sentra back. It's getting more attn every day.

Thanks for all the info guys!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D
By SR_Czar
Nismo_Sentra wrote:Anyway, I have the 2j midpipe and pulley on my car. It definitely did make a difference in torque in case anyone was wondering.

Is it an underdrive pulley, or is it just lighter? Is it the crank pulley?
By Nismo_Sentra
SR_Czar wrote:
Nismo_Sentra wrote:Anyway, I have the 2j midpipe and pulley on my car. It definitely did make a difference in torque in case anyone was wondering.

Is it an underdrive pulley, or is it just lighter? Is it the crank pulley?

Yeah it's just a lighter crank pulley. Obviously alone it won't net "power" gains, but does help with quicker revving. It is significantly lighter than the stock pulley.
By Nengun
MFactory said in an email there are no plans to make L.S.D. For Sentra Nismo/turbo

Best upgrade right now?

Tires.
By b17sentrasworldwide
as my understanding talking with joe a little bit and uprev, there is no tune available for the car as of right now. that 200whp was just bolt ons.

i am a nissan tech and own a 17 sr-t, the downpipe is very much removable without removing the engine providing you dont have paws for hands. next i found is the dp used for the sr turbo and the juke dp look exactly alike. i have ordered a dp for testing purposes. im driving from new jersey to florida with my car so when i get back i will start the tear down and removal of downpipe.
By Nengun
by b17sentrasworldwide » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:47 pm
as my understanding talking with joe a little bit and uprev, there is no tune available for the car as of right now. that 200whp was just bolt ons.

i am a nissan tech and own a 17 sr-t, the downpipe is very much removable without removing the engine providing you dont have paws for hands. next i found is the dp used for the sr turbo and the juke dp look exactly alike. i have ordered a dp for testing purposes. im driving from new jersey to florida with my car so when i get back i will start the tear down and removal of downpipe.

This is awesome please keep us updated, I have not purchased any mods yet as I am waiting for a proper turbo-back exhaust + software to have it tuned...
Thanks again I've been itching to add bolt ons and been researching parts associated with the MR16ddt (overseas models and domestic models) but have not been able to come to any conclusions as to what is compatible and what is not...
By LongLiveTheZ
Registered for an account JUST for this thread.

I've been eye-balling the new SR Turbo/NISMO as a fun DD to keep from putting miles on my 370Z, but I'm not interested unless there's an aftermarket for them.

Looks like there is.

Will be following intently. Keep us updated!!
By yogib777
LongLiveTheZ wrote:Registered for an account JUST for this thread.

I've been eye-balling the new SR Turbo/NISMO as a fun DD to keep from putting miles on my 370Z, but I'm not interested unless there's an aftermarket for them.

Looks like there is.

Will be following intently. Keep us updated!!

from the one i have seen at 2jr
much faster than the above vid

with just a few parts it was making 205whp
a blast to drive imo
:D

Looks like it's brake fluid, as my reservoir is a[…]

i think they look good They do demand to be not[…]

sorry i was completely wrong on the manufacturer s[…]

turbo engines require changes in the valve cover t[…]