2007-2012
By powderohyeah
eXcude wrote:Are you having any issues with your idle? Mine can't seem to stay in one place, it's always moving around. Am I just crazy?

I ask because you have the same bolt ons as me and the garage I took it too blamed the bolts-ons, but I am calling BS.
Ive never had any problems with my bolt ons. No idle problems at all its pretty steady. I dont know if tuning my car with bolt ons made a difference but i also upgraded my plugs to one step colder which are from a 2008 350Z but prior to getting the tune on my car ive never had an issue.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
By eXcude
My idle is wonky and I'm still getting misfire codes thrown, even after the new ECU :(
By powderohyeah
eXcude wrote:My idle is wonky and I'm still getting misfire codes thrown, even after the new ECU :(
You may not like this option im going to give but have you considered Uprev? Maybe your ecu isnt working well with the bolt ons you have on stock tune. I know a guy thats the NA master at tuning our cars for maximum performance and will tune your parameters to your bolt ons. Ever since i got it tuned the car has been running better then before and with the benefit of more power and better gas mileage is a plus! Im not going to guarantee it will fix your car but this might help...

By eXcude
I told my wife we're either taking it back to Nissan for further diagnosis, then selling it. Or I'm just trading it in. Her response was "I don't want to put another dollar into that car". So that was my answer.

It's frustrating all the work and money I put into it and keeping on top of maintenance and taking good care of it. Just bad luck I guess.

I am happy for you and your SER treating you good, more like jealous :D
By powderohyeah
That always sucks when you put to much into something and ends up being a waste after. Sorry to hear about your Specs issues but you should still consider Uprev.

Any ideas on what next if you decide to trade it??

By eXcude
powderohyeah wrote:That always sucks when you put to much into something and ends up being a waste after. Sorry to hear about your Specs issues but you should still consider Uprev.

Any ideas on what next if you decide to trade it??

I'll be doing the unveiling soon... :P
1991 Sentra se r

Where you located? Any pics of the car??

Spec-V Larger Oil Pan Upgrade?

There is none, the only thing the 1gen qr had was […]

1992 SER/GTIR AWD Project

How much are you looking to get out of the car? I […]

Sentra Fire Sale - Misc Part out

I'm in New Gloucester, Maine. I am willing to mee[…]