2007-2012
powderohyeah wrote:They actually look really nice. Good idea, brings out the SR lol

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Ty kind sir.. just something different not provided by Nissan...

Mbrice420 wrote:Don't the ones for the Hyundai come in pairs?

Yes the Hyundai one comes in pairs. I'll keep the other one for the trunk if I decide to put it but definitely the grill will get one. Gotta see how they look in person. The Toyota one is on it's way from the UK... the Australian one I will order next week.
eXcude wrote:Hey man I think you've done a great job with your car, very clean, good choices so far. IMO the SR badge would look a bit tacky. Less is more :D

I would generally agree with you all with "less is more", I just feel the grill is missing something (probably a gloss coating instead of plasti-dip) the VW R32 badge (which they passed as "sR") was the only option I had at the time that I purchased it. Recently discovered the Toyota one and the Hyundai one was just too expensive.

I wanted something that looked OEM like how previous members placed their SE-R Spec V badges. The car is a Special Edition so it never came with a SR badge but there isn't much difference from the two models. Which is why I wanted the Hyundai one because it looked similar to the stock Nissan one. This has been something in the making since I bought the car. We will see when I get the other one's what looks good.
Well at least your badging it with the correct trim :D

I agree the CMOD looks strange w/out the emblem. That's one of the reasons I held on it for so long on my SER. What about a black and red Nissan burger? I think that'd look good.

You do what you want, I'm just tossing out my $0.02
I actually debadged my Camry recently, removed the 'Camry' and 'XSE'. Along with the obnoxious dealership sticker. Nice and clean back there:

Trunk.jpg

Looking at the eibach pro-kit (the wheel gap is KILLING me) not looking to do anything aggressive like with the SER. Then toss on some free flowing mufflers or delete the mufflers so I can hear the v6 sing. Pretty much that's it. Not going crazy this time around.

The wife will dick punch me :?
eXcude wrote:I actually debadged my Camry recently, removed the 'Camry' and 'XSE'. Along with the obnoxious dealership sticker. Nice and clean back there:

Trunk.jpg

Looking at the eibach pro-kit (the wheel gap is KILLING me) not looking to do anything aggressive like with the SER. Then toss on some free flowing mufflers or delete the mufflers so I can hear the v6 sing. Pretty much that's it. Not going crazy this time around.

lies!

I hear ya man, though, I don't plan on badging up the rear. it'll stay clear of badging (instead of the hamburger, just might re-paint it permanently instead of plasti-dip) but there is no Sentra nor Special Edition badges back there... this is just some minor candy for the grill ;)
HyBr1D wrote:
eXcude wrote:I actually debadged my Camry recently, removed the 'Camry' and 'XSE'. Along with the obnoxious dealership sticker. Nice and clean back there:

Trunk.jpg

lies!

I hear ya man, though, I don't plan on badging up the rear. it'll stay clear of badging (instead of the hamburger, just might re-paint it permanently instead of plasti-dip) but there is no Sentra nor Special Edition badges back there... this is just some minor candy for the grill ;)

I assume in reference to not going crazy...

You know the word engine rebuild and turbo have already crossed my mind when this thing hits 200k... just like I wanted for the Speccy. :(
eXcude wrote:
HyBr1D wrote:

Trunk.jpg

lies!

I assume in reference to not going crazy...

You know the word engine rebuild and turbo have already crossed my mind when this thing hits 200k... just like I wanted for the Speccy. :(

Forget it bruh, once a modder, always a modder. You will do more than what you're saying.. and you will find a way to convince your wife to allow this to happen how it makes you zen or whatever shit you have to say to avoid getting dick punched :P
Been side tracked as of late... I have placed the Sentra in a temp hiatus again because I have to focus on my wife's christmas tree in her dash. VW's are such a pain, lol.

Took her car to the dealer to handle some recalls (Fuel Pump Module and Airbag recalls) Still need to handle the wheel bearing/ABS Speed Sensor issue which is lighting everything up (Steering/Airbag/TCS/ABS/Brake lights all on) and getting a gasket kit so seal the head/timing chain cover/intake and turbo manifolds... it does have a little leak... and probably in Dec, I'll get her fuel pressure sensor/EVAP replaced so the CEL can finally go off...

But Chase (Sentra) is sittin' pretty, just needs a good wash... been planning on removing the wheels and cleaning them inside/out the coilovers too... got some rubber grommets to plug in the open ended lugs for rust since what Project Kics has doesnt fit my lugs. Also, received the SR badge from the UK and awaiting the SR badge from Australia lol... I'll post pics of each finish product soon. Very MINI job lol, and most likely re-painting the rear hamburger black but not plasti-dipped...
"this just in..." (Feel's like I'm talking to myself)

So, given what's been going on with the CC (Read above if you haven't) I'm going to be diverting my funds (our funds lol) into the CC. The B16 will undergo basic maintenance but nothing major for a while and/or indefinitely. So, the endgame will most likely be... parting out the B16 (or selling it as is *easier*) giving the money to the wifey and taxes = new car of her choosing and I keep the CC. I'm going to be ordering the rear wheel bearings, ABS Speed Sensors, head/timing chain gaskets for the leak it's having and probably the timing chain tensioner this weekend and will be putting them in within the week to shut off all the lights on the dash. Swap out the stock struts it has and keep the H&R springs for the time being or just swap out with coilovers.. (they're pricey!!!) Car is already stock boosted and APR Stage 1 chipped sooooooo, a new intake manifold + CAI + SAI breather + catted downpipe + exhaust + K04 Turbo (or stage 3 APR turbo) and re-route the PCV to a catch can to remove carbon build up would set off the car nicely. ;)

I already know and researched (recently) all the problems of the car and they're easily remedied... which is a possibility.. the car is currently at 268HP/278TQ w/APR ECU... everything is stock only added NGK Iridium Plugs and R8 Coilpack. All that said above, easy 350 ~ 400WHP ... heh... and a whole lot of wheel spin lol.

What do you guys think?
Is that an auto? Just curious, I miss my 6 speed every now and then. The Camry pulls like mother though in sport mode, so I get over it pretty fast.

Sounds like yer going my route... bigger car with some bigger balls. I fully support this :D
eXcude wrote:Is that an auto? Just curious, I miss my 6 speed every now and then. The Camry pulls like mother though in sport mode, so I get over it pretty fast.

Sounds like yer going my route... bigger car with some bigger balls. I fully support this :D

DSG 6SP Auto ;)

Honestly though, this decision is soley on my wife and kid's safety. I'm really not a VW fan nor do I want to sell 2 cars to get two new ones. At least this way the CC stays in the family and the wife can have a more reliable car. The CC will be reliable once I get done with it. I already have a mod list that will correc a lot of the 2.0T TSI (CBFA/EA888) problems just that German innovation is expensive lol. I already got rid of the recalls and need to attend to the oil leak and speed sensor malfunctions... knowing it's weak points actually makes the car more reliable in my eyes.

I think VW's though are more practically because they all come boosted already (unless you go VR6 on some applications.) Your car pulls hard, V6 lol... my wife's CC walked a V6 Accord a while back with only the APR tune heh... this thing is a little beast and it looks good doing it.
Sorry to hear about the VW.

Hate to see the Sentra leave. Got so much "personalty" atm, gonna be hard to part with.

IMO, fix the VW but no mods....
Car already gave u problems ( and still does)why invest when you could just drive it like that for a few more years, save up, and get something better?

Just a thought
03 nissan sentra gxe

A 2003 SE-R (non-spec) QR25DE with it's automatic […]

Anybody have this problem?

Hey, everyone! I'm new to the community and I own […]

Hello members I no longer have my spec, I was doi[…]

Sentra work Vehicle?

When you gotta get the wood you gotta get the wood[…]