Nitrous, Superchargers, and Turbo info in here
By Lil Boosted
Hi, just got a blow off valve from a coworker and I was wondering if anyone has one installed and if the engine would stumble because of the stock DV, the car is under warranty and I would like to avoid a tune if possible.
MR16DDT sr turbo
By BrooksyCC7
From what I understand, a BOV is pointless on the MR16DDT.
By BrooksyCC7
Had to go do a little searching really quick. The design of the engine/turbo/valve is designed to recirculate the air that is not used, so a blowoff valve would actually be less efficient and mess with fuel/air trims as well as performance.
By BrooksyCC7
If you just want the "whoosh" sound, get an intake.
By BrooksyCC7
Also, check out Visconti for tuning. I believe they would be able to provide you with a performance tune and a stock tune map so if you needed service or something, you could map it back to stock to avoid any warranty related questions.
By Lil Boosted
I was looking for intakes but I couldn't find a short ram that fits, I plan on dropping the car on some Megan springs so I can't mess around with the water. I live in Florida, the flood capital
By Lil Boosted
Also Visconti is a bit out of my range, I don't want to spend a bunch and they see that I flashed the ECU and Nissan treats me like the son they never wanted. But I'll give it a shot if someone has a success story for me
By BrooksyCC7
Get a hydroshield and "turn around, don't drown".
By BrooksyCC7
If you have FaceBook, look up B17 Sentras group. Many success stories about Visconti there. I wouldn't recommend them if they weren't reputable.

Hi! I was wondering if anyone with a Nissan CVT ha[…]

2005 airbag recall!!

Hey sentra owners, I'm relatively new to this sub.[…]

05, 06 campatability

My wife has an 06 Se that is pretty loaded with 33[…]

Rarity Inquiry / Odd badging

I'm brand new to this forum, and was wondering if […]